~Chapter 3~

thoughts/narrate 

"speech"

"important speech"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Recap~

"Will you stay, Yagi?" She asked with desperately..

.

.

.

"Yeah... Like me, I will be here forever...." They linked pinkies.

Izuku said, "Till' death?"

"Till' death." He replied confidently.

~1st person POV~

~Izuku POV~

~Present time~

After that essential and much needed mental training -at least I think so- we went on to physical training with my sword, and without my sword as well, I needed to be ready for anything! The 10 months of training ended as quickly as it started sadly, but after words I was a professional in sword fighting, defense, and offense for sword fighting, and hand-to-hand combat, along with self-defense, and offense for hand-to-hand combat and I also had to pick up a few extra weapons just in case so I chose a Bo-staff, crossbow, and a few knives,  Judo, Akido, and a tiny bit of kung-Fu as well. Then he gave me his power but in SUCH a weird way,

~flashback~

"You will now get my power, in order to do that you have to swallow some of my DNA,"He then turned into his big form plucked out a piece of hair and shoved it into Izuku's face then screamed at the top of his lungs," EAT THIS!!!!"  Izuku yelped then started at the piece of hair in front of her face then said, "W-what?" All might replied, "You need to swallow some of my DNA so I'm giving you my hair, it's that or my blood." "I choose hair." She replied as quickly as possible. Then she snatched the hair and shoved it down her throat, it tasted like hair gel and conditioner. she shuddered.

~end of flashback~ 

~3rd person POV~

"I'm going to miss you Yagi~sensei, but I promise, I'll complete the task no matter what!" Izuku said with a fist in the air and a smile on here face, she headed down the hills, back to the forest, down the path and back to her mother's house. After training she gathered a bit strength and muscle but not enough for her to look any less innocent or more bulky then she already did.

knock knock knock

She knocked on her house's door waiting for her mother to open it. She saw the door open with her mother's smile behind it. Her mother ushered her inside with a wave of her hand and a friendly smile on her face.

Izuku went inside still trying to think of how to tell her mother that's she's going on a crazy Quest to save all of humanity and all of mankind, and that she has to risk her life to rid the world of an evil mage with special powers that could defeat All Might himself and that all the time she spent outside was dedicated to training with All Might the legend! It was going to be A LOT to take in and she can't give her mother the explanation straight to her because she obviously won't let her. So she needs to lay it down slowly.