~Chapter 4~

~recap~

"Thank you, mom I love you."

Then left out the door taking the first step towards saving the world.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~3rd person POV~

Izuku was walking through a different forest pathway. She figured out steps that she should take in order to be able to get to the evil mage named All For One. Step One: Find people who are willing to help. This is one of the harder steps, obviously not the hardest but for Izuku it's going to be kind of hard. 

She's really good with social interaction so it's not that bothering her, it's telling them about "The Crazy Story of Saving the World". That's what she was scared about. Wait, she hears someone!

~1st person POV~

~Izuku's POV~

I think I see someone. They look like the have a strong build, probably a generic male, with armor covering their body and their helmet in their hand, hair color looks navy or blue, something like that, and they have glasses resting on their face with grey, metallic rectangular frames. Maybe I should try him, he looks like someone strong and possibly kind-, but suddenly my thoughts were cut off by the familiar sound of the glass bottle and the boat inside vibrating and glowing- WAIT! That's it! When it glows and vibrates that means that person is one of which shall accompany me, right? Yes! Okay, now for the hard part, talking. 

(I'm Loving the fact that I'm writing her persona as an introvert...) 

I walk up to him, smile and greet him as kindly as possible, "Hello, my name is Izuku. Who might you be?" His head turns towards me and gives me a faint smile then says, "My name is Tenya, Iida Tenya, of the royal palace guards. How might I be of service to you?"

Okay, this... is definitely the hard part. I respond to him by pulling out the blue-hued glass bottle which might I remind you, is still vibrating. He looks at it bewildered then asks, "What kind of magic is that??" he asks me inquisitively. I then tell him the whole story, like the entire thing. Then the last thing I say is, "Do you believe me?" in the most serious tone I could muster.

He takes a few seconds to look into my eyes searching for any traces of lying in them but all he finds is determination and a hint of growing trust and joy.

He responds...

.

.

.

"Yes, I believe so."

And with a growing smile we walk down farther the path leading us with the arrow on the sail is pointing us farther into our journey... I actually can't believe how easy and simple that was, maybe some people just... have a nice heart, maybe...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~1st person POV~

~Iida's POV~

Her story, it was so interesting and eye-catching I couldn't resist listening. Why wouldn't I believe her she even has proof of a glowing and vibrating figurine of a boat, we continue on down the forest path but after about 15 to 30 minutes we hear joyful humming and skipping sounds of shoes hitting the crunching leaves of the forest floor, but suddenly they stop in front of us...

~3rd person POV~

The person who looked joyous and had a bubbly aura was wearing a red/burgundy hood and a white/peach colored dress under it with belts as satchels and the same color boots as the hood. Her form tells them that she's a female. The hair under her hood was a brown color along with her hazelnut brown, circular doe eyes, pink cheeks, and her long wooden staff with a red gem that was glowing and vibrating at the same pace of the "toy" boat in Izuku's pocket.

~1st person POV~

~Izuku's POV~

"Hey, excuse me! my name's Midoriya, and this guy is Iida." I say pointing at Iida, then I take out the vibrating bottle, and walk towards the brunette and holds out the bottle with my newfound confidence and excitement to get this show on the road, "Look at your staff, it's doing it too. This means you might be able to help us! Here let me explain if you want?" I says looking at the interested bubbly girl in front of her. 

The girl responds with, "My name is Ochaco Uraraka, I'm a sorceress or a witch as others like to call it, but I promise I'm not like the rumors, and I'm not evil trust me, by the way my staff has never done this, if you have an explain on what you said and why my staff is doing this I'll gladly accept?" She says with a smile almost as blinding as mine that I flash after Ochaco finishes.

"Okay, Ura-"with my new nickname for her, I then continue to explain the story of how I met All Might and etc. then I explain how I met Iida, who greets himself and shares his status. I then ask her the same thing I asked Iida, "Do you believe me Ura?" She takes only a few second to answer a huge grin on her face, "Of course I do, I work with magic so this story is of legends I've heard of before, Of course I believe you silly Izu!" She tells me adding her own nickname in the mix. "Great!" Izuku answers with a smile of her own.

"Come on guys! ikuyo!"

(A/N henlo guys I'm sorry for the late chapter I was just a little busy this week with my plans and stuff I totally forgot hw fun it was to write this book, dont forget to add, rate, and vote and share my book! arigato~gozaimashita for reading and sayonara~)

ikuyo= here we go! 

Japanese is a bop <3

Word count: 1006 words!