Chapter 19 "Bloodshed"

We have finally arrived to the destination of what seems to be a small warehouse near the shore. Everyone is here from the Castillo mafia. Mr. Castillo stands firm as he notices our arrival. I can tell he doesn't trust me at all as a leader should never. Through his dark eyes I can tell how deep he's been in this lifestyle. However, despite his ruthless reputation he's known for. He's a great husband and father from what I've witness personally. That's the last thing I can ever say about Romanov.

"They're late," Underboss utters as he takes off his helmet placing it in his bike.

"The Romanovs don't do well with being on time," Mr. Castillo says as he coldly glances at me.

Suddenly, noise is heard as two vehicles approach the shore. It's my bloodline, which immediately all the little hairs on my body stand up. Everyone gathers coming together closer as we wait for the others to step out to talk. I stand behind underboss using him as some kind of protective shield. If I could I would completely disappear at this moment.
Borodin step out of the vehicle confirming that Romanov decided to hand him the call, which I'm sure will only go south from here.

"What a bitch you have as a leader," Mr. Castillo mutters as he clenches his jaw.

"He has other concerns to deal with first," Borodin responds as he stands firm in front of a small group of men.

"Concerns such as being at war with the Chinese?," Underboss adds. This remark causes the tension I knew would be of today in this moment. After all, this is why this meeting was arranged in the first place.

"So it's true that the Russian princess has turned?," Borodin grumbles as he sends death glares towards me. The way he's looking at me is enough to know I have my days counted. This is why he was sent. Romanov never believed me nor accepted my proposal.

"You will pay dearly for this," Borodin bluntly says as a car door opens from behind him. What I see next send chills all over my body. Kira is completely beaten with old blood along with new blood covering her face and arms. Her hands are tied with a robe as one of the Russian men pulls her by the hair to push her forward until she's next to Borodin.

"How dare you?!," I angrily utter walking forward, but underboss holds me back.

"Consider this your fate such as hers as well as everyones," he sinisterly warns as he pulls out a small pocket knife stabbing Kira on the side of her stomach. It all happened so fast as I scream my lungs out losing all of my breathe as I watch Kira hit the floor harshly almost lifeless. Bullets start to fire as Mr. Castillo orders the hit. Borodin does the same this entire scene becoming a bloodshed. Forgetting bullets are being fired all over the place. I run towards Kira dropping to my knees to pick her body up. She's barely holding on the lord knows how much longer she's able to hold on onto dear life. She's completely destroyed for god knows how long. If I don't act now she will die.

Immediately, I grab her making her stand up along with me. Kira being a fighter she is gives her best in order to live. With bullets flying from all angles we take the risk to run through the mist of war. Israel sees us and decides to put down his gun to help me with a dying Kira. Israel holds her bridal style as we run towards the nearest vehicle to make our way to the hospital. As Israel drives I keep slapping Kira for her to stay awake. I've lost count of how many times she's lost consciousness. My heart is beating out of my chest at this point as I watch Kira's spirit trying to leave her body. I'm a crying mess with blood all over me as I keep pressure on her stab wound.

At the same time, I feel uncontrollable anger that is building up inside of me ready to spill. Kira was caught warning me about Graudyn coming after me. This is why she was punished because of me. All because of the mafia lifestyle I was born into without any say. Just like my mother. My emotions are all over the place at this point as I start to feel my throat begin to tightening unable to breathe properly. My surroundings start to close in around me as my vision begins to blur. My chest and back begin to tense up. The sound of my heart is heard and begins to beat too fast. My hands start to shake as sweat is developing within my palms.