CHAPTER 18

"I can't take you home because Vien is with me now. I will bring them to their house."

"Is she keeping you away from me?"

"Amara, I don't want my friendship with your boyfriend to be ruined because of you, so please stop. Liam will be mad at me if he finds out."

"Edi mabuti, you're the one I want, and I know that the feelings are mutual." The woman grinned seductively at humawak sa bandang dibdib ni Decxell.

"What?! Are you crazy?"

"What am I to you, huh?"

"A friend,"

Ngayon ko lamang nakita ang babaeng ito. She was wearing a different uniform. I wonder how she ended up here in our school and why they are together?

"Magkaibigan? Magkaibigan ba yung naghahalikan?!" Sigaw nito at aksidenteng tumama ang paningin niya sa kinaroroonan namin, ngumisi siya.

"Amara-" He didn't finish what he had to say when Amara suddenly pulled the collar of his uniform and kissed him. My eyes widened.

Decxell couldn't move; he just let the girl do what she was doing. Anger suddenly flowed through my body. I hate both of them, especially Decxell.

"Let's go, let's get out of here." Trinity said. She pulled me away from there.

Sa hindi kalayuan ay natanawan ko sina Kuya Zach at Kiara. It looks like they were arguing again because Kiara was pouting now.

I quickly walked away, and Trinity followed me without saying a word. I know she knows what I feel right now.

Suddenly, I felt a tightness in my chest, and I immediately gasped for air. I knew what was happening; my asthma was acting up again. I've suffered from asthma since I was a child, and any stress or anxiety could trigger an attack. I tried to calm down and take deep breaths, but my heart was racing, and my mind was in a state of shock.

I couldn't move from where I was standing, and I felt like I was suffocating.

"Are you in pain?" Trinity asked me with a concerned tone.

Kung may masakit sa akin ay ang puso ko iyon. Not because of my sickness, but because of the pain they made me feel.

Nagmuwestra ako sa kaniya ng okay lamang ako. Halos wala na akong ganang magsalita pa.

"Where is your inhaler?" This time she was really worried. I know just like before that she was just holding me back because I needed someone to lean on pero mukhang hindi na niya ako natiis.

Tumango ako. "I-in my... Bag,"

Kaagad naman niyang kinuha ang bag ko sa likuran at kinalkal ang mga laman niyon.

"I-it's in the third zipper of my bag, my medicines are there."

She immediately handed me the inhaler, so I could breathe properly.

Naglalakad parin kami ngayon.

"Hinga ng malalim," utos niya na siyang sinunod ko.

"And now, breathe."

Pero mukhang hindi parin nakikisama ang sakit ko at patuloy na hinihigop ang natitirang hangin sa katawan ko.

I don't care anymore if I faint here. All I want now is to be away from the both of them, and I don't want other people to see me in this kind of situation.