CHAPTER 39

Nagising ako dahil sa malakas na pagsampal sa akin. I saw the woman who I had a fight with yesterday at the convenience store, together with her minions. No matter how hard I try to remember their names, I really can't recall them, maybe because it's been so long.

In the distance, I saw Brianna lying on a wooden crib. She was crying. Damn it!

"Mamama! Dadada!" Her cries echoed throughout the area.

I suddenly felt sorry for my child's situation. She shouldn't be experiencing this.

"Stop crying, Baby! Mommy is already here to pick you up! Don't worry..." I shouted, but we were so far apart.

"Aww, ang sweet naman ng mag-ina." The woman in front of me said in a sarcastic tone.

"Iyon ay kung makakalabas ka pa ng buhay rito," ani ng lalaking nasa may bandang likuran ko.

"Looks like you already forgot our names, my dear," said the blonde-haired woman.

I didn't say a word. Napa ikot nalang ang mata ko sa dami ng dinadada niyang wala namang kasaysayan. I don't even care who the hell they are. All I know is that I need to get my child out of this place.

"Cut that shit, bitch. Can you please be straight to the point? What do you need from me?" I coldly asked.

The blonde haired girl next to her grinned and sat in front of me. Nakatali ako ngayon sa upuan kaya hindi ako makagalaw o makagawa ng anumang hakbang para makalas ang lubid na nakatali sa akin.

"Tumayo ka riyan Denise, ako muna ang bahala sa kaniya." the guy behind me said.

His voice sounded familiar, but I couldn't see his entire face since it was wrapped up and only his eyes were visible.

Ngayon ko lang siya nakita. Siguro'y bago lamang ito sa grupo nila at may nararamdaman akong hindi maganda sa lalaking 'to.

"Is this the girl you are talking about? She's beautiful and... smooth." He continues.

"Ahuh, she is."

Fuck!

"Goodluck, and enjoy the pleasure." The woman who kneeled down in front of me tapped my legs before they left me here with the unknown man.

Umikot siya papuntang harapan ko.

He stared at me, and I did the same.

Wait... his eyes.

He leaned in towards my neck. "Don't worry, Miss. I won't hurt you," he whispered. "The truth is, I'm here to save you."

That word...

At laking gulat nang tanggalin niya ang nakabalot sa buo niyang mukha.

"Chester, how did you-" he put his index finger on my lips to shut me up.

"Keep quiet baby, they might here you. At kapag narinig nila tayo, parehas tayong mabubuking at mapapahamak." Pagpapatahimik niya sa akin. Sunod sunod naman ang naging pagtango ko.

"We'll talk after this." I said seriously.

"Okay, but for now, I need to find a sharp object to cut the rope that's binding you."

"There's no need. I have one hidden under my pants. Take it," utos ko na siyang ginawa naman niya.

"Nice one," he smirked then wink at me.