CHAPTER 41

CHESTER'S POV

I am currently watching Vien. Decxell left because he had something to buy and he had an important person to talk to. Pumayag naman ako, it was also favorable for me to have some time alone with Love.

Mabuti at nagising na siya. Sobrang pinag-alala niya ako. She has been sleeping for almost three days, and we don't know when she will wake up.

“C-chester…” she called my name.

Agad ko siyang binalingan at nilapitan. I sat next to her. I caressed her gorgeous face habang mataman siyang pinagmamasdan.

Yes, love? Mahinahong tanong ko.

We haven't talked after what happened. I don't know how you ended up in the warehouse. Enlighten me, please."

Ramdam kong pinipilit niya lamang na makapagsalita at nahihirapan siya. Kaya naman agad kong pinigilan ang akmang pagbukas muli ng bibig niya upang magsalita muli.

I don't want to see her like this. I'm not used to it. Yes, I've already seen her hurt and suffering, but not in this kind of situation.

"Don't talk for now, I know you're having a hard time. Let me tell you everything para malinawan ka sa mga nangyari nung nakaraan. Just listen, mkay? I said and she just nodded.

Okay,

I told you not to talk anymore. So stubborn, Love. Pinanliitan ko siya ng mata.

I'm used to calling her by her second name. I just find it cute whenever I call her "LOVE," and nakakakilig at the same time.

I saw her pout, so I laughed.

"Alright, I'm going to start. Stop pouting there; you look like a duck." I joked.

I laughed even more when she pouted more and raised her eyebrows.

She looks like an angry bird now! HAHAHAHA!

"What are you laughing at, huh? Are you making fun of me?" She asked irritably.

I immediately closed my mouth kasi baka mamaya ay bigla na lamang niya akong bigwasan.

Sorry Love I just can’t stop from laughing pfft! Pilit kong pinipigilan ang akmang pagtawa.

Baliw. Magkwento kana."

I was at a gasoline station that time when I saw them coming out from a Convenience Store just nearby.” Panimula ko.

She was just focused on listening habang seryoso niya akong pinagmamasdan.

Hey, can you stop staring at me? Naiilang ako.

Bakit ba? E sa gusto kong titigan ka. Saad kaya napangisi ako.

Sus! Ang sabihin mo, you really just want to look at my handsome face. I said then laugh.

“Asa!”

Okay, chill. After they exited the convenience store, they went to the gasoline station. Their car was parked close to my car so I heard what they were talking about. Pagkwe-kwento ko pa.

FLASHBACK...

Arghh! That woman is getting into my nerves! Gigil na saad ng babaeng may blonde na buhok pagkatapos ay sinipa ang gulong ng kotse.