Chapter Sixteen

----------------5 Years Later--------------
I smiled as my smallest child climbed up Leo's shell.
"Amira, get off your father!" I scolded. She got down, and skipped off, her pigtails bouncing. She was 5 years old, and really hyper. I glance towards Livie, who was reading in a corner. She was 14, and had gotten hit by one of Donnie's age rays. Leo was still mad about that. In the middle of the two was Aaron, who was seven. He had gotten hit by some of the same ray as Livie.
"Hey, Aaron? Are your bags packed yet?" Leo asked.
"Yeah Daddy. They're packed." He said, rolling his eyes. I grinned- they had gotten so much of my sass. There was a knock at the door.
"That must be Master Splinter." Leo said, getting up. Seconds later, my father came sweeping into the room.
"Hey Father." I called. He smiled. When I had asked who had wanted to watch the kids, he had volunteered first. He loved my kids.
"Hello Karai. I see your children are just as healthy as yesterday!" He said, beaming. Yeah he came around every day. That's how much he loved them. Amira came clomping down the stairs with her suitcase, and Livie and Aaron followed her out the door. Donnie had manage to mutate him back to his human form with his retro mutagen. After that, he had gotten a liscence, and opened up a dojo.
"Bye! Have a good time with Grandpa!" I called to their backs.
"Bye Mom!" They called back.
"Be safe! Go to bed on time!" Leo shouted.
"Dad!" Aaron groaned. They drove off, and I closed the door. Leo grinned at me from his spot on the stairs. None of his gear was on, and I still wasn't used to it. He hasn't needed to fight for 5 years now. He beckoned to me, but I smiled coyly and ran off.
"Karai! You're just prolonging the inevitable!" He exclaimed. I tripped over the table, and Leo tackled me into the couch. I grinned, and kissed him. He kissed me back, his hands slowly moving down to rest on my waist. He broke away after several seconds.
"Leo, I want another child." I said. He smirked at me.
"That can be arranged." He said. I kissed him hard, content with life. I loved my husband, and he loved me. We had three beautiful children, and maybe a fourth one. New York had been unKraangified, and Shredder killed. Everything was right in the world.