Arrival

*Shinso's POV*

                        Not getting any sleep, I got ready for my first day at 1 A. Monoma told me they were crazy, but who really trusts him? I walked out to the common area seeing a few people there. There was a black haired kid with weird elbows and an abnormally pink girl. 'Don't care. Not gonna know them anyway.' I thought, going to get coffee. 

                      Grabbing a mug, i poured coffee into it. Not caring that it had burned me, i took one long sip. My day was starting out okay, but i had a feeling it was gonna get weird.

                                                                                *Time skip, at UA*

                         I walked into the classroom, and man, they looked insane! An ash blonde was yelling at a smaller green haired kid while one with blue hair and glasses tried to stop him. Not giving a crap, i sat down. A few minutes passed by and a kid with yellow-y hair came in. "Sorry I'm late. Had to charge my phone." He said, sitting down in the seat beside me. "Kaminari that is no excuse! Next time try to be punctual." The blue haired one scolded almost hitting someone with his hand by pulling it down in a swift karate chop. I looked away figuring that he would want to talk to me, but he didn't. My dad then rolled, and i mean rolled, into class in his yellow sleeping bag. I sighed. "Alright, we have a new student. And i am so glad I expelled Mineta....I knew he was to pervy....Do whatever i don't care." Aizawa said before falling asleep within two seconds.

                        People came up to me, but all i told them was my name and that i did not come here for friends. "Why not?" Kaminari asked. "They serve no purpose. And you'll only leave them later in life." I responded, not wanting to talk. "But if you have friends, your life could get that much better!" he ended with his arms spread open. "Whatever. Go away." I told him before putting my head down. 

                        I hadn't slept for long before i heard a new teacher come in. Specifically, Mic. He had brought a small cart of books with him. "Who's ready to learn ENGLISH?" He yelled enthusiastically. I groaned as most of the class celebrated in unison. "Alright! okay now..Tenya! Pass these out will ya?" The blue haired boy quickly got up and handed everyone books. Most looked confused. The green haired kid took out a journal and began to right in it. And...Oh lord. Kaminari was holding his upside down......

                                                                               *AfTer ClaSs*

                 Once that travesty of a class was over, i waited until everyone had left before getting out of my seat and heading for the lunch room. ( Aight so they all introduced themselves cuz im gonna get tired with typing ThE gReEn HaIrEd BoY or whatever so yea.) I saw Bakugou, Kirishima, Mina, Sero, and Kaminari all walking together. I stayed back avoiding human contact by any means necessary. I didn't want friends. I jumped as someone tapped me on my shoulder. turning around, i say Yao-Momo and Jirou. "Thank you for taking Mineta's place." Momo said. "Yes. He was sooo annoying. But yeah. Also Kami--" "AND WE"LL BE GOING THANK YOU BYE!!" Momo broke Jirou off and dragged her away. 'Wonder what that was about.' I shrugged and continued walking. 

                Eventually i got to the cafe, but didn't get anything and sat down away from everyone. I had zoned out like i always did and didn't even notice Kaminari being pushed o to me until he was physically there. "Hey-- What?" Snapping out of my confusion, i saw two random people from some other class and Kaminari, who was crying.

HOI THERE! So that completes my first chapter. if there is anything wrong or something is off, please tell me in the comments! BYEEE