Hehe

I refuse to write any more of that sorry. It's hard for me too. Like, *screams* y'know?

                                                                                       *Rio's POV*

              "Mina, Why are we all going to the pool?" I asked. Mina had called everyone out of the dorms and we met her outside. "Um...Well you see..." She looked as if she set off a bomb. That wasn't Bakugou. Tenya's face lit up. "Denki is losing his virginity!" The crowd gasped. "Yeah..." Mina admitted. I was kinda shocked. "Wait.. top or bottom?" Kirishima asked. Mina turned on him. "Does Denki look like a top to you?" Kirishima shook his head. "If he is.. with who?" Deku was close to Todoroki when he asked this. I put two and two together. "Shinso!!"

                                                                              *A few hours later*

                      We had been at the pool for well over three hours when we decided to try to go back. Once we got into the dorms, Denki was eating ramen peacefully on the couch. While everyone else was drying off and heading to their dorms, me and Mina walked up to him. "What happened?" Mina asked. "I want all the tea leaves to this story." Denki hesitated. "I...am no virgin." Mina squeaked. I stared in disbelief. Mina stopped screaming. "Top or bottom?" Denki flustered. "B-bottom.." I practically fainted. 

                  Mina was hyperventilating. "I knew it!" I looked at Denki. "Who's top?" I asked. I honestly. "Me." I turned. Shinso was behind me. "Holy shi-" "NOPE!" Denki cut me off. Maybe I shouldn't have asked.... "Where did you all go?" Shinso stopped Mina from hyperventilating. "I took everyone to the pool..after we heard um.." Shinso got it. "Oh."

YeLlOw! That was a good chapter. Advice for the day, Don't jump off giant rocks. My brother did and broke his foot... BYE BYE READERS!!