Flip The Sticky Note Over Dangit!

Oop to much info-

                                                                              *Denki POV*

                                      I knew I shouldn't have left. I should have stayed home with Shin. But how was I supposed to?! Whoever sent me that letter would kill everyone. I was given simple instuctions to avoid this: 1, Leave and say I'm looking for Mic. 2, Leave my phone at home so no one could tarck me. And 3, tell NO ONE the real reason. I had gotten sneaky and wrote where I was going on the back of the note I left, I just hoped Shin was smart enough to realize...

                                                                            *Shin's POV* 

                                     I started my car and headed for Mina's. Denki's note said he had told her...so she might know something. I swear, I could've gotten a ticket if the cops weren't as lazy as they are. Being over the speed limit, I got there in a few minutes.  Getting out of my car, I stormed up to her door and practically kicked it down. "Woah woah I'm- Shinso?" She opened the door. "Is something wron-" "Yes!! Denki went out to look for Mic but he's an idiot and can't do it himself! He also left hit phone so I can't call him at all! Heck, The League could have gottonm to him already!" I yelled, on the verge of tears.

                                         "Hold on. Slow down. Come on in, maybe you can explain a  little better." I walked into her hpuse remembering what went down a few nights ago and shook it off. Her house still looked pretty nice. She led me into the living room and I explained to her. "Weird... Denki hasn't really left on his own before..." She paused. "Did you flip the note over?" I shook my head. She facepalmed. "Do you still have it?" I pulled out the crumpled note from my pocket and handed it to her. She read the front nodding. She then filpped it over and her eyes went wide. "Call Aizawa."

Cliffhanger much? Those three paragraphs were huge.. I shoulda split 'em. Daily advice, Drink holy water instead of normal water. It helps.