NoT tHE ShARkiE BoI!!1!

I actually don't want to hurt him... But, alas, this is proprietary TvT

                                                                              *Shinso's POV* 

                                "Of course baby."

                  I understood Denki's worry. He had been friends with Kirishima longer than I had. "Thank you. I'll get my keys." Denki ran up to his room. I finished putting on my shoes and waited for him. I'll do that later... I thought as Denki came back down. "Okay let's go." He looked at me. "Why are you wearing a sweater?" I shrugged. "I never grew out of them." He laughed. "Okay. Come on."  He walked out and I followed.

                                                                         *At the hospital😔*

                              We walked up to the front desk. "Hi. We're visiting someone."I said. The lady nodded. "Name?" "Eijiro Kirishima." I said. "Yes, He's in room A113."(Get the Disney reference?) I nodded. As we were on our way Denki hugged. "Do you think he's okay?" I moved my hand to his head. "He'll be fine." We Knocked on the door. "Come in.." I opened the door. Bakugou was on a chair, looking extremely guilty and Kiri was sleeping on a bed. "What happened?" Denki asked, staying next to me. Bakugou sighed. "We..We were fighting a villian with a powerful quirk. He lunged for me and Kirishima took a blow to his h-head." Bakugou was wearing an expression that we wouldn't normally see on him.

                               Denki gasped. "Will he be okay?' I pulled Denki closer to me. " I don't know. They haven't said a damn thing." "I'm sure he's fine." I was trying to cheer myself up. We sat in that room for about 25 minutes when a nurse showed up. "Is he okay?" Bakugou stood up. The nurse smiled weakly. "Red Riot should be fine. Yes, he took a hard blow, but his quirk helped." I sighed in releif. I wanted to wake Denki uo, but he had a long day. "Thank fu*king god." Bakugou sat back down. "Is he special to you, Ground Zero?" The nurse seemed confused. Bakugou mumbled something. "Excuse me?' I laughed. "They're engaged."

                                                                      *A few hours later TvT*

                            I was driving me and Denki back home. I looked at him. He was still asleep in the passengers side. I smiled. Damnit Pikachu...Why wouldn't I want to marry you? 

HeYo Sry for the sharkie boi. I never wanted to hurt him! Daily advice, Listen to music on the floor. It makes you feel like garbaghe. Best feeling ever. BYEEEE