Ah crap, here we go again

*Da very Next dae*

                                                                               *Shino's POV*

                       Me and Denki started dating. Mina was really the only one who knew, but others were catching on. It was a normal school day, and then the PA went off. "All Students please stay in your classrooms! The LOV is here!" I was dumbfounded. "How did they even get in?" Kirishima asked. "I don't know. But we should probably go to the back of the class. Come, go!" Iida started pushing everyone backward. "What do we do?" I asked. "Stay quiet." Mina looked around. "Guys, where is Denki?"

                       "I think he went to the bathroom... He has to come back!" Deku said. "I'll get him." I headed for the door when Iida grabbed my arm. "No, you are not! You heard the principal!" "My quirk is mind control. I'll be fine." I brought my arm out of his grip and left the classroom to look for him. I wandered the corridors carefully and quietly until I got to the bathroom. "Denki, are you in here?" I heard crying and took that as a yes.

                       Denki was huddled in the last stall when I got to him. "Hey, c'mon. We need to get to class." I picked him up, but simply fell back down. "I don't want to leave. I want to stay here and not die.." His voice was slightly whiny. I picked him up in bridal position so he wouldn't fall. "It's okay. We can use my quirk if we have to." Denki semi hugged me. I heard him mumble an okay and we left.

                          Jogging through the halls, I realized there weren't many villains. I turned the corner to get to 1 A, but a villain was in the hall. "Hey! A friend! That's not a friend. It is if I say so!" He seemed to be talking to himself. "I tried to slip by but a bullet passed my head by inches. "Not so fast." Frick.. I'll try my question.. "Hey, What's two plus two?" He paused. "Seve-" "Great now back off." He moved back, but fired a shot. "I have multiple personalities! I don't think you can mind control all of them." He fired another shot and it hit my shoulder. I winced. 

                            " Maybe we should leave him alone? No! Shigaraki said to get kids! But do we have to?" As he argued with himself, I slipped into the class and locked the door. I dropped Denki onto the ground. Everything was really hazy. "Shinso!" I saw Mina come up to me and tried to speak but nothing came out. Denki held me up. "Hitoshi say something!" Mina yelled shaking me. "Please.." All my senses were numb, then everything went black.

Nyehehe!! I didn't even warn ya! Here, *Passes a small thing of masks and tissues* Stay clean. You no die. If you die, you won't be able to find out if Shinso does. BYEE READERS!!