GuEsS wHO??//?

They've returned.

                                                                                  *Pika POV*

                          "Denki, baby. Come on." I woke up in the car, Shinso was trying to get me up. "Mhm.." I got up still pretty tired. Shinso picked me up, bridal position. "Let's go."

                                                         Well that was short as- Oh. The next day.

                              I was in one of Shinso's hoodies when I got up. I steadily went downstairs. I expected to see him, but Shinso wasn't there. Probably on a mission or something. I thought, making oat meal. I sat down on the couch right as my phone rung. "Dang it.." I picked it up. Mina. 

"Yeah?"

Do you know what happened to Kiri?"

"Oh! He took a blow to his head.Bu-"

"WHAT?!?"

"Mina! He should be fine." 

"Okay. Well, i was wondering if you guys could come to a party later also, so?"

I thought a minute. "Yeah sure! bye Mina."

                                            I hung up the phone and set a reminder. I literally did nothing the rest of the day, I just slept on the couch. Then I realized something. "When is the party....?" 

                                                                               Switching POVS to Shin

                         I felt bad for leaving Denki alone, but I kinda had to go shopping. At the mall, I got a text from Mina. She told me that she had called Denki and the time for the party was 7:00. I texted her back, saying I would tell him. I countinued my shopping. "Hope he likes this one." I said to myself, exiting a store. "Hey! Shinso!" I looked to my right. Kendo. "Hey!" I walked over to her. "Soooo How's life?" I smiled. "HOLY CRAP YOU JUST SMILED!!" Kendo screamed. "Yeah. I do that. But life's good." Kendo took a breath. "Any love intrests?" 

                              "Yeah actually." Kendo stopped. "Am I dreaming? You went to 1A, Haven't talked to us since, and now THIS?" She pointed at me. "Kendo! People change. Plus, he's cute." Kendo gasped. "HE?" "Yes, He. Denki Kaminari." She straight up fainted. "Kendo, omg.." I laughed and left her there.

WOAH that was long. But anyway, I've been feeling weird lately. BUT I'LL STILL POST!! Daily advice, tell yourself today is gonna be good, at the start of each day. No matter how hard it gets. BYE READERS!!!!