Secrets

See the meme? Do you see it? No? I'm disappointed. Welp. I tried. 

                                                                                 *Shinso's POV*

                         I stayed in my room for half the day. It was Saturday so I wanted to rest, but with what happened, I wasn't going to get any. "SHINSO I HAVE NEWS!! BIG NEWS!!" Mina burst into my dorm. "Hey hey! Calm down! What is it?" I told her. I did not want loud noises right now. "Denki. Has. A Cr-No. I can't expose him like that. Nevermind!" She walked away. "Great. Wasted time." I was curious about what she was going to say. It was probably nothing important. But She mentioned Denki...  I thought. I decided to dig into it later.

                           Speaking of him, I hadn't seen him all day. "I'm just gonna say hi. Just to make sure he exists." I Got my gray scarf and left. I walked down the corridor and saw Deku. "Hey Deku. Have you seen Denki?" I asked him, trying to be nonchalant. "Oh! He went back to his dorm a few minutes ago." He smiled. "Thanks," I left him alone and went to Denki's dorm. 

                          I got to his dorm and knocked. His door came open when I hit it, so I walked in. What I saw, I will never forget. "Denki, is that a binder?" Denki turned to me. "O-oh! Uhm... Yea.." He looked ashamed. "I didn't know you were trans." I walked into his room and sat down on his bed. "No one does.." He put a shirt on and sat next to me. "So could you keep it a secret?" "Of course I can." 

                         ( *Insert evil laugh* KNEEL BEFORE ME, UNSUSPECTING MORTALS! Wait, you saw this coming? Oh......)

                            "Do you still accept me?" He looked down. "Of course," I reply, speaking the truth. "Friends?" Denki asked. I didn't come here for them but... "Okay. Friends." He took my hand and led me somewhere. "Where we going?" I asked, confused. "I've decided on something."

OI Readers! I know you're there. I need a name! If I get one, there's who gave it to me will get a shoutou! Also, do you really like this crap?