Who's that sexy thing I see over there? Not me, Ima GoRiLlA

HeYo! Ima put in some random person so, be ready for that. Also, New POV!

                                                                             *Mina's POV*

                                        After texting Denki that I would see him in the morning. I went to the schools group chat.

Brocli_Boi: Are we sure everyone is okay though?

SpooderMan: Apart from Shinso yeah,

CopyCatMonoma: I bet the villains wanted you to stop being so dumb!

PinkHoomanGurl: Monoma, stop.

UrHotThenUrCold: Still, I think we should've defended ourselves.

Brocli_Boi: Yeah. Then we could've avoided Shinso's getting hurt.

PinkHoomanGurl: Maybe..

                             I exited the chat and got ready for bed. Still feeling pretty bad, I made a Tik Tok. 

We all know she would do that. Anyway, Da next date.

                              I got up and checked my phone. 7:56. I changed into the inform and left to check up on Denki. I got to his dorm and knocked the Pokemon theme song. The door opened. "Denki?" He was on his bed reading something. "Hey Mina." He seemed...Far away. Distant. "Are you okay to come to class?" He looked up." Yea! Sure." He jumped up and shooed me out of his room.  "Okay okay! Wait.." I saw a glimpse of a bandage on his arm, but he pushed out before I could ask. Maybe he just fell or something. It's Denki. I thought. 

                              A few seconds later, the door opened. Denki still looked like a bed head. "Denki! Your hair is all fluffed up! Where did your lightning bolt  go?" I asked. His black streak wasn't visible. "Watch this." He took a brush and in one motion smoothed his hair down. There it was. "How does it do that?" I said as we started to walk to class. He shrugged. I looked at his arm. That is a bandage... "Denki, What happened to your arm?" He jumped. "Oh, uh this? I fell." He held up his arm. "Okay.." I didn't fully belive him.

                                 We got to class and Aizawa looked...composed. "That's new." Denki whispered."Sit down.I have an announcement." Aizawa said. A girl with long brown hair and blue tips walked in. "We have a new student,"

I got a name! Shout out goes to...*Insert drumroll* Grace Deaver! Did I spell it right? Probably not. Until next time!