Uh Oh, Denks done did a oof

Meh baby noooo ;n;

                                                                               *Shinso's POV*

              "Denki!"

                I was running up the stairs when someone grabbed my arm. "You can't go up there." I turned. "You!" It was one of Denki's bullies. "Let me see him right now!" His grip tightened. "No." I kicked his shins and he let go. "Thank you." I ran upstairs. Looking around, I realized Mina had a nice house. That's not important, get him. I found an open door and walked in.

                 "Ha! This is better than I expected!" The other one had probably hurt Denki,seeing as he was crying, and was grabbing gasoline. "Hell no!" I yelled. He turned. "You too?" I ran up and grabbed him by the shirt collar. "Why?" I whispered angrily. "Lover boy here was saved last time. We want to end him." I threw him across the room. "He has a name. And you are never touching him again.

                  "Why?" Damnit he still looked smug! I stalked over. "Because I'm going to marry him." I slapped him and returned to Denki. "S-shin?" He mumbled. Picking him up, I said. "The one and only. Let's go home." He cuddled me "That would be *hic* nice.."

YeLlOw! Maybe I should stop with the weird greetings... No. Daily Advice, Penguins do actually fly if thrown hard enough.  Just like children!