Big time skip time

Aight. 3 years later. They've graduated. Maybe I shouldn't have time skipped... EH WHATEVER! AGES: Denki- 20 Shin: 21 Kiri: 20 Baku: 21 MIna: 20 Deku: 21 Todo: 22 THERE WE GO!

                                                                             *Denki's POV*

                           Alot has happened. Bakugou and Kirishima are engaged, hard to believe. Me and Shinso are living together. We aren't married, but I have a feeling we are getting there. Aizawa finally retired and spends 99.9 percent of his day asleep at home. Little Eri startes school too. Most of us have happy lives. Shinso got his provisional license though! His hero name is Logical Ruse. Super cool right? But anyway, back to the present.

                           "When are you guys getting married?" I was hanging out with Mina. "I don't know. I honestly don't mind." I shrugged. "Well, Todoroki and Deku are getting married next week." Mina said excitedly. I choked on ramen. "What?" Mina looked at me skeptically. "You didn't see? They clearly liked each other in school." I remembered. They were always close to each other.. "Oh yeah." Mina shook her head. "Even after you got your license your still an idiot."

                                My phone pinged. "I'm not that- I'm gonna go home." After checking my phone I got up. "Aw.. Okay." Mina said. I left quickly and headed home. Shinso had texted me. He told me Kirishima was in the hospital. Now that I think about it, I should have told Mina. But I was generally worried and didn't have time to think. I got home and bassicaly kicked the door down. "Is he okay?!" Shinso was In the living room getting ready to leave. "I don't know. I was going to check in." I took a breath. "Can I come?"

"Of course baby."

G'dAy mAtE! I got enough spritual braveness to countinue. Advice for the day, We aren't here for a long time. We here for a good time.