MR . ICE

A lovely morning for our Ice Prince Shen Wei . After Shen Wei ' s cousin Luo Fusheng tried to wake up Shen Wei fifteen minutes earlier , Shen Wei fell asleep again . Now exactly at 8 : 45 am Shen Wei woke up from his sleep and quickly jumped from his bed and took his towel and school uniform from his wardrobe and started to running towards the hostel ' s bathroom and quickly took his shower and brushed his teeth within 6 minutes and wore his school uniform as quickly as possible and came back to his hostel room running fastly and anyhow put his books inside his school bag and started to walking towards his classroom .

When Shen Wei was in the half of hallway of the hostel , he remembered .... " Oh man ! Again I had forgotten to lock our hostel room . No I have to again return to our hostel room and quickly lock our hostel room or surely Luo Fusheng will scold me for my mistake of again forgetting to lock our hostel room in this week for the third time . "

Shen Wei quickly returned infront of the hostel room and quickly locked the room as fast as possible and again started to running towards his class room . Almost before one minute of starting of their class , Shen Wei reached at his class room and quickly went infront of his cousin Luo Fusheng and sat beside him giving his sunshine smile towards his cousin Luo Fusheng and said .... " Ta - Da , see my Fusheng , again I am on the time for our class . " And winked proudly at his cousin Luo Fusheng .

Luo Fusheng smiled at Shen Wei and said .... " Oh my Wei . You are really something . " And started to laughing teasingly at Shen Wei ' s direction .

Exactly at 9 am subject teacher entered into the class room and started their lesson . Before ending of the class , subject teacher said .... " Shen Wei , meet me at the teacher ' s room , I want to tell you about something . " and left the class .

Shen Wei looked confusedly at his cousin Luo Fusheng and said .... " Now , what teacher want to tell me ? "

Luo Fusheng teasingly said to Shen Wei .... " Who knows Wei ? Maybe teacher want to change you for being head monitor of our class and head of our hostel and give that position to me ? " And started to laughing loudly .

Shen Wei hit on Luo Fusheng ' s head with his fist and said .... " Stop your non - sense . And try to study hard to get those positions . "

Luo Fusheng to defend himself said .... " Wei , don't think you are way more better than me in the studies . You are just a little bit better than me in studies and in sports and in everything . You don't have to think high about yourself for this only reason . " And started to sulking .

Shen Wei grabbed Luo Fusheng ' s face by his both of the hands and made Luo Fusheng looked directly into his eyes and said .... " Fusheng , don't ever think about this . I never seen you as my competitor in anything . Always remember one thing I love you so much . You are not only my cousin , you are my best friend too . So stop your sulking . And don't ever try to compare between ourselves from now on . I don't like any competition between us . " And kissed on Luo Fusheng ' s both of the cheeks and again said .... " Now I am going to see why has teacher called me to tell about ? "

When Shen Wei was going out of the class room , suddenly all girls surrounded Shen Wei from all directions and started to shouting loudly due to their over excitement from and said .... " Good morning Wei . "

One of the girl said ..... " Can we sit with you for the next class ? "

Another girl said .... " Here , I bought a cola can for you . "

But as usual due to his coldness , Shen Wei ignored all the girls and again started to walking towards the exit of the class room . All the girls said .... " Oh , it's so hard to get anything saying out from Ice Prince mouth or to get any reaction from the Ice Prince . " And kept looking at the direction of the exit as Shen Wei left .

Shen Wei reached at the teacher ' s room and said in his cold voice .... " May I come in Sir . "

That teacher said ..... " Yes . "

Shen Wei entered into the teacher ' s room and coldly asked to the teacher
... " What do you wanted to tell tell me Sir ? "

That teacher said ..... " A new student is being admitted in your class and in your section . And one more thing , he will also live in the hostel too . So as a class head monitor and hostel head , I wanted to tell you that prepare a room in the hostel for that new student . Oh and one more thing name of the new student is Zhao Yunlan , 17 years old . He will come to our school within this week . Okay that is all . Now you can go back to your class room Shen Wei . " And again started to doing his work .

Shen Wei coldly said .... " Okay , Sir . " And came out from the class room .

During the recess period ,

Shen Wei and Luo Fusheng were having their tiffin together at the school ' s canteen . Suddenly Luo Fusheng asked to his cousin .... " Wei , why had the teacher called you ? "

Shen Wei didn't showed any excitement and said .... " Yeah , one new student named Zhao Yunlan will join our school and will stay in the hostel too . So the teacher had called me to arrange a room for him in the hostel as I am the head of the hostel . "

Luo Fusheng quietly listened all the words of Shen Wei and said .... " Zhao Yunlan .... Yunlan .... Nice name . " And smiled a little .

Shen Wei completed having his tiffin and said .... " Enough talking about that new boy . Now both of us let's go and play basketball for rest of the recess time . "

Luo Fusheng replied cheerfully ... " Let us play , Wei . "