I HAVE AN IDEA

Zhao Yunlan and his friends Sang and Wang then started to walking towards their next class . Sang and Wang entered into the class room first and sat infront of Luo Fusheng .

Sang looked at Luo Fusheng and said .... " Fusheng , you know what today before starting of our test  Yunlan had hurted his index finger of his left hand with an iron nail and now he is not wanting to treat his wound and to go to the medical room . "

Wang said ....  " Fusheng , you go and tell to Yunlan that he should go to the medical room to treat his wound . "

Luo Fusheng got angry to heard the news of Zhao Yunlan getting hurt and rose up from his seat and started to walking towards the entrance of the class and grabbed Zhao Yunlan ' s hands tightly and said .... " I will not hear anything Cutie . Let me take you to the medical room and treat your wound there . "

Zhao Yunlan looked at Luo Fusheng with love filled eyes and said .... " Angel , please don't worry . It is not what you are thinking . This wound is something different . I will tell you later what happened to me . Now let's go back to our class before English teacher comes . "

Luo Fusheng and Zhao Yunlan then went inside the class room and sat together .

Shen Wei also entered into the class room behind Luo Fusheng and Zhao Yunlan . Shen Wei went infront of Luo Fusheng and said .... " Fusheng , why are you sitting with him ? Where is my seat ? Where will I sit now ? Fusheng ,  you know very well I can't sit without you . "

Luo Fusheng said .... " Wei , please don't mind . But can you please sit at other seat from today onwards ? Cause from today I  will sit with my new friend , my cutie . "

Shen Wei got angry to heard Luo Fusheng ' s words but he didn't said anything to Luo Fusheng now . He just sat behind Luo Fusheng and Zhao Yunlan .

Zhao Yunlan thought .... " I can't believe , that Devil ...that Shen Wei can talk sweetly with someone . And I also can't believe the fact that my Angel is friend with that Devil Shen Wei . "

Luo Fusheng looked at Zhao Yunlan and saw he was immersed in deep thoughts . Luo Fusheng nudged Zhao Yunlan ' s shoulder and asked ..... " What happened Cutie ? You are looking so worried . "

Zhao Yunlan smiled and said .... " Nothing Angel . Just thinking about the test . What marks I will get ? That's all . "

Then the English teacher entered into the class and started their lesson .

Shen Wei on the other hand was thinking ..... " My Luo Fusheng who always loves to sit with me now telling me himself that he don't wants to sit with me ! He wants to sit with that cutie ... That Zhao Yunlan ... How dare that Zhao Yunlan snatched my Luo Fusheng from me ?

And also that Zhao Yunlan who doesn't even talks with me while passing our question paper to me , now sitting and talking with Luo Fusheng so relaxed . How dare that Zhao Yunlan avoid me and be so comfortable with Luo Fusheng ?  I think I again have to teach him a lesson in my own way . " 

AFTER THE CLASS ,

Luo Fusheng and Zhao Yunlan were sitting together in their school  canteen and Shen Wei was sitting a little far from them and watching how close were Luo Fusheng and Zhao Yunlan acting with each other . Though Sang and Wang were sitting with Luo Fusheng and Zhao Yunlan , two of them were only immersed into each other . 

Luo Fusheng looked at Zhao Yunlan and said ..... " Cutie be honest . And tell me what happened with you before the test ? "

Zhao Yunlan thought .... " I think I can't lie to my Angel anymore . Okay I will tell him the truth but I will leave the part  where that Devil Shen Wei bite on my ear tip . "

Zhao Yunlan then looked at Luo Fusheng and said ..... " Angel , you know what from the first day of my school here , that Devil Shen Wei is teasing me and has made my life a living hell . Today also he hit me , so I shouted in the class . But to not tell anyone that Devil Shen Wei had hitten me , I lied to Sir that I hurt my index finger by an iron nail . "

Luo Fusheng looked at Shen Wei ' s direction and then again looked at Zhao Yunlan and asked .... "  Angel , What did Shen Wei do with you at the first day ? "

Zhao Yunlan said .... " I mistakenly broken his watch given to him by his favorite cousin brother . So he  ordered me to do anything that he will tell me to do . And I can't say No or he will punish me by his own way . " Zhao Yunlan again kept the part where Shen Wei had kissed on his lips . 

Luo Fusheng again asked .... "  What do you mean by Shen Wei ' s own way of punishment ? Did he had done anything bad to you ? "

Zhao Yunlan said .... " No ... No ... He didn't done anything bad with me . He had ordered me to clean the floor of our hallway and clean our dining hall daily . "

Luo Fusheng said .... " Then it's okay . I thought he had kissed you or something like that . Okay let me think how can I bring you out from this mess . "

Luo Fusheng thought .... "  That's great Shen Wei didn't kissed Zhao Yunlan . It means still I have a chance with my Cutie . That's really nice  . That's really great . I am so happy right now . " 

Luo Fusheng then hold Zhao Yunlan ' s hands and said .... " Cutie, come to the playground with me  . I have a great idea how to bring you out from this mess . Quickly come with me . " And started to walking towards the playground while holding Zhao Yunlan ' s hands .

Zhao Yunlan just kept saying .... " Angel , why do we have to go to the playground to listen to your idea , Angel ? Why don't you tell me right now and right here ? " But Luo Fusheng just kept walking .