I LOVE YOU

FLASHBACK ,

Shen Wei kicked the football towards the goal post , Luo Fusheng tried to stop the football to went into the goal post but failed and the first person to got his second goal was Shen Wei .

Shen Wei and Luo Fusheng looked at each other . And laid down on the grass . Luo Fusheng smiled and said .... " So I lose the match . Wei , you are always the best . Somehow I knew in my heart before that I would lose the match . Cause you are my hero after all , Wei .  "

Shen Wei looked at Luo Fusheng ' s eyes and said ..... " I don't like losing to anyone "

.....  " But since I was a child there is only one person whom I could never "......

Luo Fusheng curiously looked at Shen Wei and said  .... " Except one person ....  Whom ? "

"I am  obviously taking about you ....Luo Fusheng . It is you ." ....  said Shen Wei smilingly lightly and lightly hit on Luo Fusheng ' s shoulders .

Luo Fusheng also smiled back at Shen Wei .

...... " Now don't made me said those sappy stuffs too you , now Fusheng . " ...... Said Shen Wei feeling somewhat happy and sad at the same time .

Now Luo Fusheng smiled happily at Shen Wei and lightly hit on his shoulder and said .... " But it is you who first started to being sappy . " Both of them now looked at each other and happily smiled at each other and kept laying down on the grass .

FLASHBACK ENDS .

Luo Fusheng thought about this after bidding farewell to Zhao Yunlan and smiled on his own .

After bidding farewell to Luo Fusheng , Zhao Yunlan went back to his hostel and started to looking for Shen Wei . He went to Shen Wei ' s room but couldn't find him  .

Then Zhao Yunlan went towards the music room but failed to find Shen Wei there too .

Then Zhao Yunlan remembered about Shen Wei ' s favorite sport basket ball and quickly ran  towards the basketball court . But there was only Guo and Wang playing basketball with each other .

Zhao Yunlan went infront of them and asked  ...... " Have you two seen Shen Wei ? "

..... " No I haven't . " ..... Replied Wang .

Guo said .... " 15 minutes earlier , Shen Wei was passing through the basket ball court . " ....

...... " So where was he going ? " ..... Asked Zhao Yunlan .

...... " I don't know . " ..... Replied Guo .... " Why what happened ? "

Zhao Yunlan started to pulling his hair in frustration and gritted his teeth and said ..... " Now what will I do ? "

Guo looked at Zhao Yunlan and then said to Wang ....  " Maybe Zhao Yunlan is going mad . We should run away from here before Zhao Yunlan started to throwing stones at us in his anger . "

Zhao Yunlan then remembered ..... Maybe Shen Wei at the football ground . " And was going to ran towards the football ground when his phone started to ringing suddenly .

Zhao Yunlan picked up the phone and asked .... " Who ? "

..... " Come at the park . I will wait for you for 3 minutes only . " .... Said Shen Wei on the phone and cut the call .

Zhao Yunlan then started to running towards the park when he came across Liu Sang and Sang . Suddenly Sang pulled Zhao Yunlan by his hands and said .... " What happened ? "