YOUR MINE

IN THE EVENING ,

It was raining heavily in the evening . And the whole atmosphere was so chilly and perfect for chatting with friends . So Zhao Yunlan , his best friend Liu Sang , Sang , Wang , Luo Fusheng and Shen Wei were sitting in the television room talking with each other .

Guo asked .... " Liu Sang , you live near the beach , right ? "

" Yes ... But why are you asking ? " .... asked Liu Sang .

.... " I just thought it really very fun to live near the beach . You can visit the beach whenever you want and can have fun there . You life is so good and joyful . And here me who lives in the hostel can't go anywhere . " .... sadly said Guo Changcheng .

Zhao Yunlan were standing near the window and watching the rain suddenly they heard a loud thunder sound and Zhao Yunlan got scared in his place and to flew away his fear he said ...... " Let me serve hot chocolates with marshmallows for all of us . " And quickly sat on the sofa and started to served hot chocolates in their cups .

Again a loud thunder sound heard by them and Zhao Yunlan ' s hand started to tumbling while pouring the hot chocolates into the cups .

Guo afraidly said ..... " What will happen if the thunder strikes on us ? "

Sang said .... " Don't tell these types of unwanted things infront of my Wang or she might get afraid . "

Guo then jumped on the table and went infront of Shen Wei and hugged him tightly and said ..... " Wei ... Save me ... Or the it may strike me ..... "

Shen Wei pushed Guo away and said .... " Hey , get rid of me ,  Guo  . Stop your joking ..... "

Guo acted to get sad and hugged Luo Fusheng tightly and said ..... " See Shen Wei don't even take care of me for once . I am so sad . Wei just broke my cute little heart . " And all of them started to laughing loudly except Shen Wei  and Guo also joined them .

Luo Fusheng then noticed Zhao Yunlan ' s hands were trembling while pouring the hot chocolate due to his fear of thunder sound . He quickly then went infront of Zhao Yunlan and sat beside him . He smiled at Zhao Yunlan and hold his left hand tightly under the table making Zhao Yunlan smiling happily and shyly while pouring the hot chocolate .

Zhao Yunlan thought Shen Wei didn't noticed him . But they were wrong cause Shen Wei were looking at Zhao Yunlan and Lou Fusheng with lots of anger in his eyes .

Zhao Yunlan poured the hot chocolate and gave the cups to all of them . All of them were happily drinking the hot chocolate when suddenly lights gone off .

Luo Fusheng kissed on Zhao Yunlan ' s cheeks and said .... " Don't worry Baby . I am quickly bringing the candles from the office room . You just wait and don't be afraid of the dark . "

Zhao Yunlan smiled a little and said .... " Okay ... Angel .... You go and don't worry about me . " Then Luo Fusheng went away . Liu Sang , Sang  Wang amd Guo said in unison ..... " I am coming too . " And went behind Luo Fusheng .

Shen Wei then rise from his seat and sat beside Zhao Yunlan on the sofa and pulled him into his embrace by his waist and said while kissing Zhao Yunlan ' s ear and neck ..... " You .... You .... Unfaithful boy  . Why were you acting so lovey dovey with Luo Fusheng ? Did you forget that you are under my control ? " And kept kissing on Yunlan's neck .

Zhao Yunlan afraidly said .... " That mean .... That mean .... You had seen us .... "

..... " Yes ... I had seen us . So what ? " And bite hard on Zhao Yunlan ' s neck making Zhao Yunlan scream loudly .

They heard the sounds of their friends coming back . Zhao Yunlan said ..... " Leave me .... Leave me .... Shen Wei .... They will see us ... Our friends will see us ..... " 

..... " Let them see I don't care .... " And continued to kissing and bitting on Yunlan's neck . Suddenly the lights came again and Shen Wei returned to his seat .

Luo Fusheng came infront of Zhao Yunlan and said .... " What happened ? Why are you shouting ? "

Zhao Yunlan said ..... " Oh it's nothing . Suddenly a bug fell on me and bite me . As the lights were off I just got scared . "

Luo Fusheng then suddenly noticed a bite mark on Zhao Yunlan ' s neck and saw a bite mark there . He thought ..... " Is it really a bug bite marks ? " But don't said anything to Zhao Yunlan .

After their chatting , all of them returned to their hostel ' s room and Liu Sang returned back to his house .... " Yunlan , we will meet again on the Monday . "  And went away .

Zhao Yunlan went inside his room and stood infront of the mirror and noticed there is a biting mark on his neck .

Zhao Yunlan carefully looked on the bite mark and thought .....

..... " Is it what they called love mark ?..... Kiss mark ....?  ..... A hickey ? .....

Zhao Yunlan then quickly took his first aid box and put a band aid on the mark .... So that no one can see the mark anymore .

Zhao Yunlan then laid down on his bed ...... Why am I feeling good to get another kiss from Shen Wei ? I should feel disgusted  right ? But why am I feeling good ? "

Suddenly a message came in Zhao Yunlan ' s phone . He took his from the bed side table and saw .....

...... Thank you Yunlan for listening my feelings about Shen Wei today . I am really feeling better .

               --- Yours ,
                      Liu Sang ......

Zhao Yunlan put his phone on his chest and thought the words Liu Sang had said to him ......

I know Shen Wei not even looked at for once . But still I love him . I really can't control my feelings towards him .  ......

Zhao Yunlan :    Is it possible Shen Wei only do this types of things with me that is why I am feeling different to get a kiss mark from Shen Wei ? What ever it is I should think more carefully about it . 

Thinking about Shen Wei , his kissing ...his teasing ...his attitude towards him , Zhao Yunlan felt asleep .