I SHOULD BE HAPPY ? RIGHT !

AT NIGHT TIME ,

IN SHEN WEI ' S AND LOU FUSHENG ' S HOSTEL ROOM ,

Lou Fusheng and Shen Wei were laying down on their beds . Lou Fusheng came down from his bed and went towards Shen Wei ' s bed who was had kept his eyes closed and was trying to fell asleep .

Luo Fusheng then nudged Shen Wei ' s shoulder and sat beside him on the bed and said ..... " Wei , I know you have not fallen asleep yet . So quickly open your eyes and hear clearly what I want to tell you ? "

Shen Wei opened his eyes and said .... " What do you want to tell me , Fusheng ? "

..... " Look , Wei , I think if Zhao Yunlan falls in love with anyone of us . Our relationship will not be able to remain as same as before . So I am telling that after who ever Zhao Yunlan choose , we will part apart with each other in our  cousin cum friends like relationship . " ...... Said Luo Fusheng .

FLASHBACK ,

Wei .... Wei .... Come here .... Come here .... Catch me .... See I am here .... And Luo Fusheng started to running away from Shen Wei .

Shen Wei also started to running behind Luo Fusheng and caught Luo Fusheng into his embrace and said ..... " Here .... I have caught my favorite Fusheng . " And started to showering kisses on Luo Fusheng ' s face . Luo Fusheng started to smiling happily in Shen Wei ' s embrace and said .... " You are so cute my Weiwei .... You are the best .... You are not only my cousin .... You are my best friend Wei Wei ....." And started to showering kisses on Shen Wei ' s face too . And both of them started to laughing happily and loudly .

Another incident , Luo Fusheng was coming back from his football practice when some thugs from local gangs attacked him from behind . Suddenly Shen Wei appeared there and beat those thugs and protected Luo Fusheng from them .

Shen Wei then pulled Luo Fusheng into his embrace and said while kissing on his forehead .... " Look , Fusheng .... Please look at me .... See everything is alright . I had beaten those thugs . You are safe now . " Luo Fusheng looked at Shen Wei and hugged him back tightly and said .... " You are the best Shen Wei . I will never leave your side . " And kissed on  Shen Wei ' s both of the cheeks .

Another incident , ..... " Wei .... Wei .... Now stop your studies for few minutes and come here and eat the foods .... I have brought for you .... " .... Said Luo Fusheng to Shen Wei .

..... " You are so good Fusheng ... You always take care of me . I think I have done something good in past life to get such a great cousin like you in my in  this lifetime . " ..... Said Shen Wei and  then both of them started to happily eating their foods . "....

FLASHBACK ENDS .

Shen Wei didn't replied anything to Luo Fusheng ' s sayings and just turned his head at opposite direction and again closed his eyes but a drop of tear fell from his eyes . 

Luo Fusheng seeing Shen Wei was not saying anything , returned to his bed and fell asleep .

NEXT MORNING ,

Zhao Yunlan had completed cleaning the floors of hallway and the hostel ' s dining room . While Zhao Yunlan was returning to his room , he saw the door of the music room was opened and probably no one was inside the room  .

Zhao Yunlan entered into the music room and said ..... " Excuse me . " And went towards the violin on the table .

Zhao Yunlan took that violin in his hands and started to playing it . Zhao Yunlan kept on playing the violin , and thought .... " I am not bad in it . Ha ! " And continued to play the violin .

Suddenly someone hugged him from behind and placed his fingers on Zhao Yunlan ' s own fingers and started to playing the violin too . That someone was Shen Wei . He kept playing the violin holding Zhao Yunlan ' s hands with his own .

Zhao Yunlan also didn't protested anything and kept playing the violin with Shen Wei . Infact maybe Zhao Yunlan was liking the fact that Shen Wei was so near him and playing the violin together with him while holding his hands .

Zhao Yunlan heart was beating fastly to get to see or touch  Shen Wei from so near him .

Shen Wei then pulled away from Zhao Yunlan and said ..... " From today onwards you are free from my control . You are not under my control for anymore , Zhao Yunlan .... " ....

Zhao Yunlan looked at Shen Wei and asked

Zhao Yunlan looked at Shen Wei and asked ..... " But , what happened ? .... Why so sudden ? ..... " ....

Shen Wei looked at Zhao Yunlan and cupped his face and said .... " Yeah ... You are free from right now ....
Or you can say I forgive you for your mistake of breaking my wrist watch on the first day of your arrival in this school . "

Zhao Yunlan eyes filled with tears and he quickly went out from the music room  .

Zhao Yunlan started to walking in the hallway towards his hostel room and was thinking .....  " Shen Wei had freed me ..... I should be happy ,  right ? But why am I crying ? Why am I feeling sad ? "

Zhao Yunlan then went into his room and closed the door . He quickly sat on his hostel ' s room window sill and started to crying heavily .

..... " Why am I feeling sad ? Why ? .... Why ? .... Finally I am free ...... I should celebrate my freedom ..... But why am I so sad ? Maybe because I had spent so much times with Shen Wei these days , I got used to his presence near me . That's why I am feeling sad . Nothing else . " ....  Thought Zhao Yunlan .

Zhao Yunlan then took his clothes and towel from his closet and went to the bathroom and took his shower .

After taking his shower , Zhao Yunlan went to the dining hall and had his breakfast with Luo Fusheng , Guo , Sang and Wang . As usual Luo Fusheng was acting sweetly with Zhao Yunlan . Shen Wei was just looking at Luo Fusheng and Zhao Yunlan ' s closeness from afar . And he was thinking about something with a somewhat sad and a happy smile in his face and was eating his breakfast .