REVENGE

After completing his all work , Zhao Yunlan was lying down on his bed to rest . Suddenly someone knocked on his door . Hearing the knocking sounds Zhao Yunlan quickly woke up from his bed and opened the door . That 3 girls , Zhu Hong and his two friends smiled at Zhao Yunlan and said .... " Have you taken your shower ?  We have a news for you .  "....

Zhao Yunlan smiled at those three girls and said ...... " No not yet . I will go after few minutes . What news ? "....

..... " For tonight we all can use the bathroom used by our hostel head and vice head as our bathroom water is not coming and there ' s a problem in drainage system too . " ..... said Zhu Hong and those two girls nodded their heads .

Zhao Yunlan smiled at them and said .... " Thank you so much for telling me Zhu Hong . " ....

" Mention not Yunlan . That's what friends are for . Okay ..... See ya .... ".... said Zhu Hong and went away from there smiling face to face . Those two girls also said ...... " See ya . " And went away from there .

Zhao Yunlan smiled ..... " See ya . "

Zhao Yunlan thought .... " Woah .... Zhu Hong and her friends are really nice . They even told me about the notice . " And went towards his wardrobe and brought out a towel , a T - shirt , blue sweatpants and put in his basket and took a shampoo bottle and body wash put in his basket and came out from his room and started to walking towards the bathroom for hostel ' s head's .

Zhao Yunlan came infront of the bathroom and saw a notice :

For tonight every student can use this bathroom 🐰🐼🦄🦊🐱 .

Zhao Yunlan saw the notice and went inside . Zhao Yunlan put his basket into the locker and went inside the bath ( shower ) room wearing only a towel .

After entering of Zhao Yunlan into the bathroom , Zhu Hong and her friends quickly pulled out the notice and started to smiling evily ..... Now we will see Zhao Yunlan , how do you get rid of the rage of Ice Prince ..... Hahaha .... " .... said Zhu Hong and those two girls started to laughing with her and went behind a desk near the bathroom main  door  .

Zhao Yunlan then used the hand shower and started to washing his hair to rinse the shampoo . Then he washed his body to rinse the body wash  . After completing these , Zhao Yunlan thought to went inside the hot water tub which is only available in the hostel head ' s bath room . Zhao Yunlan then kept his towel on the side of hot water tub and went into one of the bath tub naked .

Zhao Yunlan was enjoying the warm of hot water on his body and thinking .... " Oh .... It's feeling so good to get a hot water bath in this chilly weather . It would be so great of I could take hot water bath daily like this . "

Suddenly Zhao Yunlan heard a sound of opening of the shower room ' s door and quickly came infront of the bath tub to see who was  this person . Zhao Yunlan peaked a little and saw it was none other than the Devil Shen Wei wearing a towel only on his waist and looking hot as hell  . Zhao Yunlan quickly went into the bath tub and dive his head into the water .

.... " Oh man ! Shen Wei is really looking so hot wearing only a towel . Oh ... No ....no .... what am I thinking ? I should think what is he doing here ? "..... thought Zhao Yunlan .

Shen Wei entered into the shower room wearing a towel and started to washing his body with the hand shower . Shen Wei then went into the bath tub next to Zhao Yunlan ' s and started to enjoying the warm water on his body .

Suddenly Zhao Yunlan heard another voice .... " Wei , are you inside the shower room ? "

Shen Wei said ..... " Yes .... Fusheng . " Suddenly Zhao Yunlan put his head out from the water and said .... " Now he too . What will I do now ? "

Shen Wei shockingly looked at Zhao Yunlan and asked .... " What are you doing here ? "

..... " That's what I should ask you ? " .... replied Zhao Yunlan . And said to Shen Wei .... " I am coming out from the bath tub , you keep your eyes closed . " And was going to come out when he heard a sound of opening of the shower room door .

Before Zhao Yunlan could said anything more , Luo Fusheng said from outside ..... " Then I am coming Wei . "

Shen Wei quickly wake from his bath tub and went inside the bath tub of Yunlan making Yunlan more scared what Shen Wei was going to do with him ?

Luo Fusheng entered into the shower room and started to washing his hair . While Shen Wei was sitting infront of Zhao Yunlan in the bath tub shielding Zhao Yunlan from Luo Fusheng ' s view .  Suddenly Zhao Yunlan punched on Shen Wei ' s shoulder and shouted .... " What are you doing here ? Go out from here . " And continued to punching and pushing on Shen Wei ' s shoulders .

Luo Fusheng heard the voice and said .... " What was that sound ? " Shen Wei just nodded his head towards Luo Fusheng and said I was just humming my favorite song and closed his eyes . Luo Fusheng continued to washing his hair .

Shen Wei then said ..... " Today's bath tub water is perfect for you . Exactly the temperature you like . " Luo Fusheng quickly came infront of the bath tub and checked the temperature and told  .... "  What are you telling , Wei ? What my favorite ? It is so hot . I love lukewarm water . I think I will skip hot tub bath today . " And went away from the shower room .

Zhao Yunlan then quickly put out his head from the hot water and  said ..... " Hey , what are you planning ha ! Why were you calling Luo Fusheng into the bath tub too . You Devil . "

Shen Wei just smiled teasingly at Zhao Yunlan and said .... " Who knows ? " .....

Suddenly Shen Wei found no reactions from Zhao Yunlan . So he looked behind him and saw  , Zhao Yunlan had fainted inside the water .