WE'RE NOT TOGETHER

Luo Fusheng returned with two chicken burgers and cold drinks in his hands .  But didn't saw Zhao Yunlan .Luo Fusheng started to shouting .....  " Cutie .... Yunlan .... Where are you ? "

Suddenly Liu Sang arrived there . Luo Fusheng asked .... "Where is Shen Wei ? He was with you , right ? "

Liu Sang said .... " I lost him during our outing . "

Sang , Wang and Guo arrived there too and asked .... " Everyone is present here but where is Shen Wei and Zhao Yunlan ? "

Luo Fusheng and Liu Sang replied in unison ..... " I don't know . "

All of them were waiting for Shen Wei and Zhao Yunlan to arrive .

After few minutes , they saw Shen Wei was coming towards them and a few distant away from Shen Wei , Zhao Yunlan was coming too .

Luo Fusheng quickly rose up from his sit and came towards Shen Wei and said ..... " You two were together , right ? "

Shen Wei coldly replied .... " No were not . " And started to walking towards the bench and sat down .

Zhao Yunlan then came infront of Luo Fusheng and said ..... " I was searching for the washroom but got lost in my way and then  met Shen Wei on my way . "

Luo Fusheng felt relieved and smiled at Zhao Yunlan and said ..... " Here take the chicken burger and cold drink I brought for you . "

...... " Thanks Angel . " ...... said  Zhao Yunlan and smiled happily at Luo Fusheng .

AT  THE NIGHT ,

Zhao Yunlan was wiping the floor of the hostel ' s dining hall room and was thinking .....

" Why I didn't stopped Shen Wei when he was going to kiss me under the mistletoe ? Infact I was liking the feeling when he kissed me passionately on the lips . It is happening again . I can't stop myself from getting kissed by the Shen Wei . "  And was blushing furiously .

Suddenly Guo arrived there and started to  looking at weird behaviour of Zhao Yunlan . Guo nudged Zhao Yunlan ' s shoulders and said ..... " Yunlan .... Yunlan .... Why are you blushing and smiling ear to ear from time to time ? "

Zhao Yunlan came out from his ocean of thoughts and said ...... " Oh .... Nothing .... Nothing .... I was just feeling hot . So my cheeks are becoming red ..... "

Guo looked at Zhao Yunlan and said ..... " It is really weird . Today's weather is really very cold and you are are telling you are feeling hot .... Are you health is okay or not ? "

..... " Yeah .... Yeah .... I am fine . " ..... Said Zhao Yunlan and continued to wiping the floor . 

Zhao Yunlan thought .... " Nothing is wrong . It is me and my brain and my heart that is wrong and betraying me . "

Zhao Yunlan then said .... " Guo , come here . Listen to me . "

Guo went beside Zhao Yunlan and said .... " What happened , Yunlan ? "

..... " I think .... I think I am in love ? " .... Said Zhao Yunlan .

..... " Yeah .... That is good . But whom do you in love with ? Everyone knows that you are Angel Luo Fusheng ' s boyfriend . " ..... Asked Guo excitedly .

..... " Guo .... Guo .... You are right . Whom do I love ? That is the main problem . Whom do I love ? "  .... Said Zhao Yunlan and started to looking weirdly at Guo .

Guo waved his hands infront of Zhao Yunlan and said .... " Penny for your thoughts .... Zhao Yunlan .... "

Zhao Yunlan looked at Guo Changcheng and said .... " Why are you still standing here ? Go back to your own room .... "

Guo lightly hit on Zhao Yunlan ' s cheeks and said ..... " And why would I listen to your order ? "

..... " It is my hostel dining room too . I can stay here as long as you wish . " .... replied Guo .

....... " Okay ..... Do as your wish . But if you dare to distrub me in my work . I will kill you .... Remember that .... " .... Said Zhao Yunlan and again started to wiping the dining hall ' s floor .

Guo teasingly said .... " As if you are really doing your work . You are just wasting your time just by thinking about something else . " .....

Zhao Yunlan just rolled his eyes on Guo Changcheng ' s words and continued to wiping the floor .

Guo then started to saying ..... " Yunlan .... Zhao Yunlan .... A thought is coming to my mind .... Can I share about the thought with you ? Just a funny thought .... "

Zhao Yunlan replied .... " Yeah .... Yeah .... Go on .... "

Guo started ..... " I came to know about a gossip that Liu Sang has fell in love with Shen Wei .

So I think if I was in his place .... I would have to fallen in love with Shen Wei . I mean who will not ? He is such a great boy . "

...... " But I know I will be of no match to Shen Wei in one point too cause he is so great .... Someone as great as him will be the most suitable candidate to be our Shen Wei ' s partner . " And started to laughing on his own thoughts .

While Guo was sharing his thoughts , Zhao Yunlan quickly completed his wiping of the floor and went away from the hostel ' s dining hall and returned back to his room .

Zhao Yunlan then quickly took his towel and clothes and went to the bathroom to take him shower after a such a long day full of different types of incidents .... Sudden proposal from Angel Luo Fusheng ...... A kiss under the legendary mistletoe from Ice Prince Shen Wei .....

Zhao Yunlan stood under the shower and closed his eyes and thought .... " Now there is an another problem . Liu Sang also had fallen in love with Shen Wei . "

But I don't have any problem with it cause in my heart there is only Luo Fusheng ..... Only Luo Fusheng ? Right !? But why am I feeling sad to just think about the fact that my best friend Liu Sang also loves Shen Wei .

Zhao Yunlan then again thought ..... " Oh God ! What will I do now ?  " .....

..... " I am really feeling very confuse ... Whom do I really like Angel Luo Fusheng or Ice Prince Shen Wei ? ".....

...... " God .... Please help me . I am thinking I will become mad if I keep thinking about it more and more . " .....

..... " Let not think too much now . And wait for the future . And see what my future holds for me .... Angel Luo Fusheng or Ice Prince Shen Wei ? " ......

 Angel Luo Fusheng or Ice Prince Shen Wei ? "