WINNER ' S KISS

Zhao Yunlan  stumped his foot on the ground to got lose against Devil Shen Wei  . And said to Liu Sang .... " What happened Sang ? Why can't you scored a single goal against that Shen Wei ? Where is my best footballer best friend ? Where is he ?

Sang and Wang were still continuing their celebration around Shen Wei to won the match against Zhao Yunlan and Liu Sang .

Luo Fusheng was passing by the football ground when he noticed his Yunlan was sadly and angrily talking with another boy . Luo Fusheng felt jealous to see Zhao Yunlan with another boy . So he  came there and asked ..... " What happened Cutie , why are you so looking so sad ? "

Zhao Yunlan sadly said .... " We lost the football match against Shen Wei and now Sang and Wang are teasing us . "

Luo Fusheng said .... " Don't worry Darling , I will do something . "

Luo Fusheng then went infront of Shen Wei and said .... " Wei , let us play another match and see who wins ? "

Shen Wei nodded agreed with Luo Fusheng ' s proposal and said .... " Who will score two goals first will win the match and will get a winning kiss from Zhao Yunlan . " And winked at Luo Fusheng .

...... " Okay . " .....  replied Luo Fusheng .

Luo Fusheng then went infront of Zhao Yunlan and said .... " Just wait and watch .... I will win for sure . "

Zhao Yunlan smiled happily and said to Luo Fusheng .... " Here take my best friend Liu Sang in your team . You two will win the football match for sure . "

..... " No Babe , I don't need any one cause this match will be only between me and Shen Wei . " And went away .

Zhao Yunlan and Liu Sang sat on the cemented bench to watch the match between Shen Wei and Luo Fusheng . Zhao Yunlan said ..... " Hey ! Liu Sang now we will win for sure , my Luo Fusheng will play the football match for us . "

Liu Sang smiled happily at Zhao Yunlan .

Then the football match started . Both Shen Wei and Luo Fusheng were playing so well . But within few minutes of the starting of the match  , Shen Wei broke down the defence of Luo Fusheng and scored the first goal of the match .

Liu Sang smiled happily and danced a little on his seat . Zhao Yunlan shockingly looked at Liu Sang ' s attitude but don't think about that much .

The match was going and now Luo Fusheng scored a goal and Zhao Yunlan jumped happily on his seat .

Still the match was going and the first person to score the second goal was Shen Wei .

Wang happily shouted ..... " Yes .... Shen Wei has won the match .... "

Luo Fusheng then looked at Shen Wei and said while sitting on the ground .... " You are quite hard to lose . " .... " But I won't back off from Zhao Yunlan . "

Liu Sang smiled happily and started to dancing on his seat again . Zhao Yunlan now pulled Liu Sang ' s hand and said .... " Don't tell me you love that Ice Prince Shen Wei !? "

...... " Yes I love him ."..... replied Liu Sang giving Zhao Yunlan another shock .

..... " When did this happened ? You have a boyfriend , right ? " ....  curiously asked Zhao Yunlan .

..... " Yes .... I used to had a boyfriend . But I broken up with him as now I am really in love with the Ice Prince Shen Wei . I know Shen Wei even didn't glance at me for once . Still I love him . It is not like that love feelings are in my hands .  " .....  said Liu Sang .

..... " But how did you fell in love with Shen Wei ? "...... asked Zhao Yunlan again . 

Flashback ,

One month ago , when Liu Sang were standing alone in the player's locker room in the school . Suddenly some boys came there and started to bullying Liu Sang . They beat him and broke his arms and limbs . But Shen Wei came there and beaten those bad boys and saved Liu Sang from them . Then Shen Wei called the school authorities to take a big step against those boys . He also made arrangements for me to study from home during this one month .

Flashback ends .

And that was the day I fell in love with the Ice Prince Shen Wei . " said Liu Sang  .

..... " Now how could I say to my best friend Liu Sang that Shen Wei is the one who is teasing me for these days . ".....  thought Zhao Yunlan .

Zhao Yunlan smiled at Liu Sang and said .... " Don't worry , Sang . I will help you . "

Shen Wei and Luo Fusheng came infront of Zhao Yunlan and Liu Sang . Shen Wei pulled Zhao Yunlan by his waist and made Zhao Yunlan kissed him on his cheeks and went away from there smiling ear to ear and then  again turned into his cold face .

Luo Fusheng looked sadly at Zhao Yunlan and said .... " I am so sorry Yunlan . I can't win the match against Shen Wei . Please forgive me . That's why just now Shen Wei took the winning kiss from you forcefully . I am so sorry Yunlan . Please forgive me . "

" It is okay , Luo Fusheng . I am not angry with you . And about the forceful winning kiss that Shen Wei had taken from me just now , I am already used to these types of forceful behaviour of that Shen Wei . "..... said Zhao Yunlan .

Luo Fusheng thought .... " What Yunlan meant  by that ? He is used to these forceful behaviour of Shen Wei ? "

Zhao Yunlan tugged Luo Fusheng ' s hands bringing him out from his ocean of thoughts and said .... " Here , meet my best friend Liu Sang . "

Luo Fusheng said .... " Yeah .... Yeah .... I know him . He used to study here . But from one month he was not coming to school . What had happened to him ? "

Liu Sang quickly replied .... " Nothing ... My health was not good . But I am perfectly fine now . From this Monday I will come to school again . "

Luo Fusheng then smiled at Zhao Yunlan and placed a kiss on Zhao Yunlan ' s forehead and said ...... " Gotta go Babe . Meet you in the evening . " And went away .

Zhao Yunlan and Liu Sang then returned to Zhao Yunlan ' s room  to spend time with each other .