BET

Zhao Yunlan as usual woke up early in the morning and done his whole works and then quickly took his shower and dressed himself . Today is Saturday so they have no classes today . So Zhao Yunlan after getting dressed went to play ground to play basket ball with his friends .

Zhao Yunlan were playing with his friends Sang and Wang when some boys from the higher class came towards them and said ..... " You all go back to your rooms now . Today we will play basket ball in the court . "

Sang said to one of the boy .... " We have come first . So we will play basketball here today . You all go back to your room .  "

That boy then pulled Sang by his collar and punched Sang hard on his face . Zhao Yunlan came forward to help Sang but then another boy started to attacking on him . Weng started to shouting for help seeing Sang and Zhao Yunlan getting beaten by those senior class boys .

Suddenly Shen Wei came at the basket ball court when Zhao Yunlan was getting beaten by those senior class boys and started to attacking on those boys . Those boys then leave Zhao Yunlan and Sang and started to fighting with Shen Wei .

Shen Wei flying kicked on the shoulder of one of the boy and punched hard on the face of another boy and continued to beating the two boys . Finally the boy said .... " Please ... Please .... Forgive us ... " And started to  trying to running towards their hostel rooms . But before releasing those boys , Shen Wei said .... " Don't ever try to touch  , what is mine . " And let those boys ran towards their hostel rooms .

Zhao Yunlan thought ..... "  Shen Wei was really looking hot , handsome and dashing while fighting with those senior boys . And specially during his flying kick  , he was looking so hot . Oh my what is happening to me . Why am I thinking this type of things towards Devil Shen Wei ? "

Shen Wei then went infront of Sang and Wang and said .... " Wang , you take Sang to the medical room and get his wound treated . "  Wang then went towards the medical room with wounded Sang .

Then Shen Wei came infront of Zhao Yunlan and started to examine if he got hurt or not . Zhao Yunlan felt like his heart is beating fastly to see Shen Wei ' s face from so near or one can say Shen Wei ' s caring face towards him from so near .

Shen Wei then said .... " I think you are perfectly okay . So I am going . Don't forget you maybe Luo Fusheng ' s boyfriend but you are still under my control for your mistake for the first day of our meeting . "  And went away from there after giving a kiss on Zhao Yunlan ' s both of the cheeks and making Zhao Yunlan ' s heart again beating fastly for the sudden kiss from Devil Shen Wei .

After Shen Wei gone from the basket ball court , suddenly Luo Fusheng came there and pulled Zhao Yunlan into his embrace and started to examine Zhao Yunlan , of he got hurt or not ?

Luo Fusheng asked .... " I am really very happy ,  Angel . You are perfectly fine now . Give me some time  , I will punish those senior boys for sure . "

Zhao Yunlan smiled sweetly at Luo Fusheng and said ..... "  I am perfectly fine now . You know what , Angel ? I can't believe that Devil Shen Wei helped us today to get rid of those senior boys . "

Luo Fusheng smiled and said .... " That's great Angel , Shen Wei helped you and your friends from those senior boys . " And kissed on Zhao Yunlan ' s forehead . Again making Zhao Yunlan blushing furiously for the kiss from Luo Fusheng .

Luo Fusheng thought ..... " For the first time , I got myself a Cutie and you .... Shen Wei ...... again trying to act hero infront of my Cutie by protecting him and his friends from those bad boys . Damn it Wei . '

Luo Fusheng then looked at Zhao Yunlan and said while holding his both of the hands .... " Remember Cutie  , you are my boyfriend .  "

Then Luo Fusheng added ..... "  You can do  whatever you like to do . "  So don't worry about Shen Wei anymore . You only just focus on me only me and went away from there . Leaving a confused Zhao Yunlan who said ...... " Eh .... Now what he meant by that ? "

So this is now how Zhao Yunlan ' s life is . He is totally confused between Angel Luo Fusheng and Devil Shen Wei . He himself don't know whom should he really fell in love with .

Though Shen Wei teases him a lot still Zhao Yunlan don't know why he felt different type of feelings whenever Shen Wei is near him or kiss him .

On the other hand , whenever Luo Fusheng is near him  , Zhao Yunlan also feels happy due to Luo Fusheng ' s nice attitude and sweetness towards him. 

Luo Fusheng then started to looking for Shen Wei throughout the whole school and finally found him in the library sleeping peacefully at the corner table .

Luo Fusheng started to nudging Shen Wei ' s shoulders to made him wake from his sleep . Shen Wei slowly opened his doer eyes and said .... " What the hell happened Fusheng , why are you disturbing my sleep ? "

 " What the hell happened Fusheng , why are you disturbing my sleep ? "

                        SHEN WEI

Luo Fusheng angrily said ..... " Wei   , why are you trying to take , what is mine ? "

Shen Wei causally replied .... " Cause I like him too . "

Luo Fusheng then got more angry on Shen Wei and  said .... " Okay ... Let us make a bet who gets to win Zhao Yunlan ' s heart first . Me or You ? " And went away from the library .

Shen Wei again continued his   sleeping in the library . Without thinking much about the bet just made by Luo Fusheng .

Luo Fusheng came to the hostel room and thought .... " Everytime I want to make something mine , you always make that things yours . But this time Shen Wei I will not make you able to take my Zhao Yunlan from me . Cause this time I will win the bet . You just wait and watch . "