[7] Don't Start Now

Roddy had spent most of his day in his room, and it didn't look like he was coming out any time soon

Roddy had spent most of his day in his room, and it didn't look like he was coming out any time soon. Everyone except Karin tried to persuade him to come out be he didn't even respond.

"Karin, just go talk to him! He won't answer any of us. But he'd prolly answer you." Moe encouraged her but she shook her head.

"If there's anyone he won't listen to, it's me. I'm... So annoying. And I'm useless to him. He'd prolly kick me out, in the mood that he's in." Everyone apart from Karin looked at each other sighing.

"...Fine." She gave in. "If he kills me, it's your fault." She walked to his door hesitantly. She knocked twice, then called out his name.

"Roddy..." He didn't answer. Karin looked back at the rest of them. "Not loud enough! Louder!" Lani shout whispered.

"Roddy?" She asked again and a few seconds later, the door opened slowly and Moe, Donnell and Lani hid.

"What do you want?" He asked, frowning. "I, uh... Um when... When are you coming out?" She gave an innocent smile.

"I'm not." He shook his head. "You come." Karin raised a brown at him.

"Me?" She asked but he pulled her in by the arm. "Sit down. I'ma explain what happened yesterday." Roddy sighed.

"...Okay." Karin looked him in the eye. "You could prolly tell, but that woman was my girl a few years back. Ion what I saw in her... She's heartless."

"Heartless how?" Karin asked sighing. "Worst than the whole gang combined." Roddy shrugged.

"La odio. I hate everything about her." He continued. "I'm sorry about what happened yesterday... And how she acted." Karin stood up ready to leave, but he stood up too.

"Are finally you coming out?" She questioned, but he shook his head. "Wait."

"What?" Karin was confused as to why he was keeping her back. "I don't think you realize it, but you've changed a lot in me."

"What do you mean?" She asked smiling lightly. "Ever since you been with us, you've encouraged me to improve myself... Without even knowing it."

"...Really? I did?" She smiled and he nodded. "Karin..."

"Hmm?" He moved closer to her then wrapped his arms around her waist. Karin remained silent, embracing his touch. His face moved closer to her so she could feel his tender breaths tingle her skin. She smiled a little, wrapping her arms around his neck before pressing her lips to his. He was gentle but she could tell that he was a good kisser.

He slipped his tongue in her mouth brushing his tongue against hers, and she moved her hand down to his shoulders before pulling away breathlessly.

She hated looking at him too long because she craved relive that moment, but she didn't dare try. She slid her hand down his neck, then to his broad chest.