[8] Tetris

"I don't know what to do!" Karin complained

"I don't know what to do!" Karin complained. "What are you talking about?"

"About yo ex. She's a creep! She knows that we kissed." She bit her lip in confusion and he wrapped his arms around her in a hug. "I'll talk to her, okay?"

"Talk? She clearly don't give a fuck. She's heartless, right?" Karin felt like she was going crazy. She didn't actually have any privacy whatsoever.

"I guess you're right." Just then the door bell rung. "I'll get it." Roddy nodded and left the living room and Karin followed not too far behind him. He opened the door to be greeted with non other than Marlen.

Karin was incredibly pissed that she decided to show herself again. She disappeared then came back with a gun, pointing it at Marlen. "Is that your new bitch, Roddy?"

"Get the fuck out his property." Karin growled. In all honesty, Roddy found her protective attitude quite sexy. Marlen rolled her eyes, chuckling. "Who exactly are you? I can say whatever the fuck I want about you and you wouldn't understand."

"I would." Roddy stepped in. "Eres bastante infantil. Me importa lo que quieras, you ain't getting shit."

"Roddy, I want you. You know I love you." She started speaking in a seductive tone and touching him right in front of Karin. Roddy pushed her away from him immediately and slammed the door in her face. She clearly put him in a bad mood.

"Fuck her." Roddy didn't hang around long to say anything back to Karin. So far, their experience in Cuba hadn't been the best it could have been and they hadn't touched the reason they were there in the first place.

Karin felt completely torn by the way Marlen acted and made Roddy feel. She was from his past but she clearly wanted him back.

At this point, all she wanted was to have never been found by Roddy, not that she wasn't grateful, but she didn't know life could be so stressful, whether on the streets or not.

To someone else, it wouldn't seem too deep, more annoying and a slight burden. But Karin was hurt easily due to her harsh part, and going unanswered by anyone killed her, thanks to her inconsiderate and incorrigible father.

"Hey... Karin. You good?" Donnell approached her and she shook her head, teary eyed.

"C'mere." He hugged her and she failed to hold her tears back. She cried to the point where she couldn't even remember why.

"I just wanna go back... To New York." She spoke between sobs, her voice shaky. "Same here. In fact we finding out where our shit's at now. Where's Roddy?"

"In a bad mood... Again. Worst than yesterday. Because of Marlen." Karin sighed, emotion still visible in her voice.

"Why am I not surprised? Who is this Marlen girl anyway?" He questioned. "His ex, from years back. In other words, a heartless bitch and a creep."