[11] In My Feelings

They had arrived in Paris in the evening, so they would obviously rest but they planned that there would be no wasting time

They had arrived in Paris in the evening, so they would obviously rest but they planned that there would be no wasting time. They chilled in a hotel room which looked quite comfy and could just about fit all of them, but it wasn't guaranteed they'd have the best sleep.

Karin stood on the balcony, admiring the beauty of the view, yet also thinking about the hanged man she saw a few days before they left.

She was still traumatized from what she had seen because she was quite sensitive. She didn't tell anyone about what she'd seen because she thought it could have been a distraction.

The view was inspiring. Karin considered making a painting like it, or maybe one of the Eiffel Tower. She doubted that she get a chance.

"You okay?" A voice very well known to her called causing her to flinch a little as she turned. "Yea, I'm fine."

Roddy walked up to her with a little concern in his voice. "You don't really look like it."

"What'd you mean? I'm just chillin here. It's a nice view." Karin smiled at him before looking at the view again. "If you say so. I jus wanted to check up on you. Everyone else seems to be sleeping." He yawned slightly, wrapping his arms around Karin from behind.

"Is that your little plan?" She chuckled a little. "You have anything against it?"

"...No." She liked the type of person he was. He saw his mistakes and he tried his best to become a better person. In her eyes, taking her off the streets was something she considered incredibly generous and life changing, but Roddy didn't seem to see just how much it meant to her.

Karin turned to look at him again and somehow, despite them being outside, it became a little harder to breathe and the tension between them was so thick that it had to be cut with a knife.

He leaned in inches apart from her face and she gripped the balustrade as he pressed his lips to hers. He wrapped and arm around her waist and she was surprised when he slipped his tongue in her mouth, which forced her to grip his shoulder tightly.

Roddy moved one hand down to her ass causing her to moan softly. The feeling was so different and unusual as she had never gotten the chance to kiss someone before. It would take her a long while to get used to it, or maybe she'd never.

Karin broke the kiss with slight exhaustion which clearly showed that she was ready to sleep.

••••

"I've been checking up on their positioning and it hasn't changed in at least half an hour

"I've been checking up on their positioning and it hasn't changed in at least half an hour." Lani nodded at her phone.

"Then let's make our move. We finna leave now, they gotta be at their hideout." Moe put a hand on Roddy's shoulder and he nodded at him.

"There's one problem." Karin shrugged and everyone looked at her. "How we getting there?"

"I rented a car." Roddy picked up keys from a nearby table and dangled it. "But I'm not driving." He smirked at her causing her to blush.

"Then who is?" Lani asked. "You, obviously." He rolled his eyes sarcastically, throwing the keys at her.

"Yea, yea." Lani caught the keys flashing a fake smile before leaving the hotel and waiting for the rest of them.

••••

"Hey... What are you doing?" Karin bit her lip as Roddy squeezed her thigh, then slipped his hand to her butt.

They were sat in the car as Lani drove. Karin felt a little awkward because she didn't want anyone to see what her and Roddy had just yet, especially because she wasn't a hundred percent sure there even was.

Roddy scooched up a little closer to her and she started feel a little nervous.

"How long will it take to get there?" Donnell asked and Lani sighed.

"At least an hour." As Lani spoke, Roddy smirked at Karin and she tried to look away from him, but he picked up her hand and sucked her fingers.

"Uh, what the fuck you doing?" Moe was dumbfounded because Roddy was acting strange.

He hadn't been interested in relationships for a long time because or Marlen as she spoil the image of it. "Mind yo business."

Karin held her breath as Roddy started licking her arm up to her neck before sucking on it. It felt so good and she struggled to hold in a moan.

"Uh... Anyone gonna say sike?" Lani looked back at Roddy and Karin after approaching a red light. "Nope."

"I told y'all mind yo business." Roddy glared at them before turning back to bite her earlobe gently and moving a hand to her breast before squeezing it a little.

"Fuck..." Karin moaned, covering her mouth immediately in embarrassment. "How am I supposed to mind my shit when I'm hearing distracting sounds?"

"Moe, be quiet. Leave them alone. Karin, I'll deal with you later." Lani drove with one hand.

Roddy didn't pay attention to what anyone was saying, he just continued kissing her and Karin tried to imagine that no one was watching.

••••

"Looks like we gon be in traffic for a long time. Let's talk." Lani looked back at them for a few seconds, waiting for someone to speak.

"Let's start with what I just witnessed." Moe rolled his eyes and Roddy sighed annoyed. "You childish as fuck, nigga."

"You the one kissing in front of yo niggas, forcing us to see and hear yo shit." Moe shrugged.

"No one told you to." Karin frowned at their argument confused as to why they'd even cover something so silly.

"Stop arguing over that shit!" Karin growled folding her arms. "We won't kiss, if that's what you want."

"Hell nah." Roddy grabbed her arm and sat her on his lap. "Roddy..."

"Fuck sake." Moe took his phone out his pocket and engaged himself with it. The traffic finally eased and they were able to drive freely again.

Karin slowy closed the gap between her and Roddy as he wrapped his arms around her waist.

"Not being creepy or any of that, but you two a lil cute." Lani foolishly looked back at them, and as she looked back, she started to loose control.

"Holy shit! Lani!" Moe called out and Karin rolled off of Roddy's lap. They kept moving until they ended up turning into a forest, tumbling over and crashing into a tree.

Then... Nothing?

•😳•