[12] Gone With the Wind

"Shit

"Shit..." Roddy woke up in great pain, seeing the windows smashed and he only just realized that there were a few large shards of glass in his skin.

No one else was in the car. Apart from him. He needed to investigate, but he was in so much pain that he couldn't even move. He was bleeding a lot but he couldn't do anything about it.

He needed help, but he was also concerned as to where everyone could have been. And how they managed to get out.

"Hey... Are you okay?" He heard a voice, but he didn't understand what was said. Whoever it was looked through the damaged window.

"Oh my God. Are you dead?" They opened the door in panic, gently caressing his hand to see if he was cold, then they checked his heartbeat.

"You're alive... Uh, what should I do?" They bit their nail worried that he'd die if they didn't act fast. "...Who are you?"

"You're talking? Okay, uh... Well I'm Naudia." She stuttered. "I saw the car and I was scared as fuck, but I couldn't just walk past. So, uh... What's your name?"

 What's your name?"

"Roddy." He was barely able to speak as he was so weak and tired. "...What are... you wearing...?"

"Oh, uh. That's not important. I need to get you outta here." Naudia sighed looking at his wounds. "I don't think it's a good idea for me to touch your wounds, so I'll call an ambulance."

"...Thanks. But I wasn't alone in the car. I was with some niggas and I don't know where they at." He frowned as he winced in pain. "Hey, hey don't move."

Naudia pulled out her phone then looked up at him. "Wait, do you still have your phone?"

"No." He shook his head forgetting how much pain it would cause. "Fuck, that hurt."

"I said stay still. I'm calling the ambulance now." She dialed the number and called them.

••••

"I can't stay here long because they won't let me, okay?" Naudia shook her head. "Come here." Roddy extended his arm, and she looked at him confused.