10. 𝐇𝐢𝐝𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐬𝐞𝐞𝐤

3rd person

the young girl and her boyfriend sat in the library of the large home.

she picked at her cuticles and sighed as she peered through the window.

the darkened leaves clung to the various trees outside as the wind yanked them away from their branch.

few stars sprinkled the night sky and the moon made a reflection in the dirty pool outside.

flora jumped up from her spot on the floor and skipped toward the two.

"we should play hide and seek!" she suggested, grabbing miles' hands, lifting him up from the red couch.

"y/n/n wanna play?" he asked the girl.

"yeah, of course," she replied.

miles and y/n ran off up the stairs and went to go hide.

flora's quiet voice suddenly beamed throughout the house as she spoke the u.s states.

by the time she had finished, miles and y/n had found a spot to hide.

while flora was searching for the pair, the two hid patiently in a small broom closet.

"it's very dark in here miles," said y/n with fear in her tone.

"that's what makes it fun," he said.

"plus i'm in here with you, move over."

y/n slid to the other side of the closet so the two were facing eachother.

their few words faded to silence as they sat in darkness.

the small line of light under the door had gotten covered partly by the feet of kate.

she must be headed to bed, y/n thought.

"miles? y/n?" questioned kate.

"in here-" started y/n, but was cut off by a sudden kiss from miles.

the sound of kate's steps disappeared as she continued walking toward her bedroom in confusion.

"what was that for?" she said, smiling a little.

"two reasons: i wanted to and i needed to shut you up because i didn't want kate to find us. she's annoying," he replied.

the girl scoffed and hit his arm playfully, leaning back onto the wall.

she felt a tingle climbing up her leg.

her knees were pulled to her chest and whatever it was had reached it's destination on the top if her knee.

"m-miles-" she stuttered.

he stared at her knee, squinting hard, trying to focus on the shadow sitting on the top of her leg.

the boy reached over, placing his hand over her knee, letting the thing crawl onto his hand.

he put his hand near the crack underneath the door, the faint light revealing the mystery creature.

it was simply a large spider.

y/n whimpered and backed away from miles the best she could as there wasn't much space in the closet.

he shoved the spider under the door, it crawling away.

"what if there's more?" she questioned.

miles gestured for y/n to sit closer to him.

she crawled over to him and sat in between his legs.

his arms wrapped around her waist and he put his fingers on her upper thigh, poking her lightly to make it seem like something was crawling.

"stop it!" she whispered-yelled to him, slapping his hand.

he chuckled and gave her a hug.

"this is fun," said miles.

"no it's not it's creepy in here," she replied, cuddling closer to him.

he rested his head on her left shoulder, and she leaned her head into his right cheek.

he gently bit her ear and she pulled away giggling.

he laughed along with her and he sighed in content.

he leaned back against the wall and closed his eyes, feeling y/n relax in his arms as they fell asleep.

little did they know, flora had found the two fast asleep in the closet only a few minutes later.

hi loves. im so sorry for not updating any sooner. i've been really busy lately and haven't found time to update. im so sorry. thank you for reading. ❤️❤️❤️