CHAPTER 11

SYLVESTER

Ding.

My elevator opened, and my annoying best friend appeared. Before he could say anything, I spoke up. "As much as I'd like to chit-chat with you, I can't."

"No, no, where are you running off to?" Uche asked.

I exhaled and replied, "I rescheduled some meetings for today."

Uche has been my best friend since we were kids. His cheerful spirit always annoys me, but he's the only confidant I have. I knew he was here to torment me about my obsession with Regina, and I wasn't in the mood for it.

"You finally achieved your dream girl," he laughed, but I gave him a cold glare. Instead of dropping the topic, he continued, "Who would have thought that after all these years, it was possible to achieve the impossible?"

I dropped my briefcase and sighed. "She's still hung up on her ex-boyfriend or fiancé or whatever that douchebag is," I poured us two glasses of whiskey and continued. "Truth be told, it's impossible to make her love me."

Uche shook his head in disagreement. "You have the opportunity now, and besides, you succeeded in taking her to bed."

I gulped my drink and said, "She hates me, and that sex was a mistake."

"But you still love her."

I carried my briefcase and stood. "Not anymore. Regina Allen means nothing to me, just like I mean nothing to her."

He tried to convince me otherwise, but it was useless. I had always known that Regina would never return my feelings, especially after she was dumped and humiliated. I made my way outside and drove to the restaurant I had chosen for our meeting. I didn't invite Patricia or anyone else to help me take notes, still feeling offended by Regina's words. She thought I offered Patricia to my business partners for fun, but it was the opposite. Patricia doesn't hesitate to throw herself at any man with money and power.

After an exhausting meeting, I finally returned to my car. Before driving home, I noticed three text messages and four missed calls—all from Patricia—along with one message from Regina.

I opened Regina's message first:

From Cindy:

You said by 12pm, you would bring some documents. This is 1:35pm and there is no sign of documents.

Damn, I got carried away in the meeting and forgot about the files I was supposed to give her. Quickly, I sent the soft copy to her email and texted her to check her inbox.

I exhaled and read Patricia's messages next:

From Patricia:

Boss, can you play doctor? I think there's an emergent situation between my legs that requires urgent treatment.

From Patricia:

The hospital is right here in my room. Can't wait.

From Patricia:

Why are you not replying or picking up my calls? I'm very sorry if I offended you, Boss.

I smiled and sent her a quick reply:

To Patricia:

Is it too late for a visitation?

I immediately received a response:

From Patricia:

It is never too late, Boss.

The drive to Patricia's house felt unusually long, not due to traffic, but because I couldn't shake the guilt of what I was about to do. It wasn't my first time with Patricia or other women, but today felt different. A part of me wished it was Regina wanting me right now, even though it would mean nothing. Ignoring my inner turmoil, I parked my car in front of Patricia's house.

As if she knew I was at the door, she quickly ushered me in. Her place was redecorated.

"What is all this? Am I in the wrong apartment?" I asked, pointing to the red roses scattered everywhere, the red wine, and the candles burning in every corner. Only then did I notice she was wearing matching red lingerie with high heels. The dim chandelier light made everything look beautiful, but it also made me almost nauseous.

"I think you are expecting someone else, so I should probably go," I said, my voice coming out as a whisper. However, she stopped me before I reached the door and pleaded, "Boss, I'm sorry. I got too excited, but please, we can just pretend all these decorations don't exist."

I shook my head, realizing it was a big mistake to come here. I walked past her, but she held my hand, continuing to plead. I couldn't deny how incredible she looked in the red lingerie. She knows exactly how to rock red. I grabbed her left hand and pulled her closer to me, "I will not be merciful with your body," I whispered, my tone authoritative, making it clear that I was not joking.

"Where are my tools?" I asked. She quickly led me to her room, opening a drawer to reveal everything I needed. I smirked, picking up the handcuffs and one of the vibrators.

"Get on the bed," I ordered. She obliged, pleasing me with her obedience. I took off my jacket and admired my favorite kind of mission.

"Time to get to work," I said, and she giggled, stretching out her hands obediently. I cuffed her wrists and, in a very seductive tone, added, "I will pay for your lingerie."

She looked confused until I tore her lingerie apart, making her understand. I switched on the vibrator, admiring her beautiful, naked body ready for me. This was just perfect.

I unbuttoned my shirt, rolled up my sleeves, and lifted one of her legs, using the vibrator to leave goosebumps on her skin as it touched her. "If it gets too much for you to handle, do not hesitate to stop me."

She nodded, closing her eyes and surrendering her body to my sweet torture.

kindly vote and comment on this chapter 😊

Thank you!!! 😘