𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 2

SHOYO'S POV

My day has begun. As I woke up, my mind is just full of questions about how well the day will end. I prepare myself and ride my bike to school.

After I step into the school, the bell rang, realizing I was late for the morning practice. I sat to my chair and turns out they were looking at me.

I hear their questions saying "who is that?" or "Why is that cutie sitting on Hinata's chair?"I was embarrassed so I look at the window.

Our teacher entered the class, Starting the attendance, and explained what happened to me. The class ended and the whole school has heard about me. I didn't care about their stares as I walked to the boys changing room.

I pick a spot beside Kageyama and took off my shirt. Sugawara -san then called me and as I turn around, they were blushing. Sugawara san then said, "Hinata, you're a girl now right, So next time change at the girls' changing room." I completely forget that I am a girl.

I just wear my jersey fast because I was embarrassed.

' she's too adorable' they thought.

In the gym, I and Kageyama practice our quick. I am faster than before and my highest jump when I was a boy was now an ordinary jump for me. So the ball ended up at my forearm. The team was surprised. Coach Ukai then questioned me if I can do that always. I said "I think so, "They said that it could be our weapon to the teams that we have played before.

As the practice ended, Mr. Takeda handed us a paper for permission to Tokyo training camp. I was excited because I will get to see Kenma. As I leave the boys were behind me

DAICHI'S POV

As we leave, I discuss the plan on how to protect Hinata in the camp. We discuss it then all of us agreed even Tsukishima.

I bought meat buns for everyone. After that, we head home. I get on the bed and receive a text saying that Hinata's mom had one condition so that she can join the camp.