𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 3

DAICHI'S POV

We are now standing in front of Hinata's."Why are we in here?" asked Tsukishima. "Duh, to convince my mom to make me join the training camp. What else do you think why are we here?" she said.

She opens the door and we were greeted by a mini Hinata."Natsu, stay here and play with the team. I'll just help mom in cooking. Okay?" Hinata said." okay, onee-chan" mini hinata answered. She sat in front of us and stared at us one by one. The silence is broken by her when she questions

"are you onee-chan's boyfriend?" while staring at Kageyama.

He immediately blushes and said"n-no" while stuttering.

She questions all of the first years, second years, and suddenly before she asks me, Hinata peeks in and said: "the lunch is ready!"I was relieved that she didn't get the chance to question third years but she left others blushing so hard.

In the dining area, there is an awkward silence. We were eating silently when Hinata-san (her mother) instructed hinata and her sister to go to her room to play with natsu. They left, leaving us nervous.

" So, What do you think about my daughter?" she said. "She is kind, friendly girl. She has the ability to be friend with everyone even the most antisocial person." I said.

"I see, so are you planning to protect her and never let anyone flirt with her?" she said. " We can't promise to never let anyone make a pass but we will try our best to protect our kohai. We can promised her that there should at least one teammate that can escort her. Also, with the help of the female managers, she will wear a decent, non-revealing clothing to prevent a little percentage of flirting" Suga said.

She was shocked at what suga said, she then said: " Okay, Im allowing her to go to the camp."

----------------------------------------

Sorry for not uploading. I was just losing some determination but thank you @UsageCrisis for giving me some support tho I cannot say that I will have a regular schedule in posting chapter.

-author-chan