𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 10

Hinata's pov

We are now about to go to the training camp. Im so excited to see Kenma. I hopped onto the bus and sit beside Kageyama. I leaned my head on his shoulder and sleep.

Kageyama's pov

There is a weight on my shoulder. I looked at the cause of it and it is hinata. I blush. 'hinata boke' I muttered. I put my head on hers and sleep.

Next thing I saw is a flash.

That is creepy. 

That is just my imagination.

right?

No.  Stop this nonsense. You need to protect Hinata. I cover her with my jacket in case she might be cold and make the stalker go away. But I don't even know where it comes from. 

At the training camp

Hinata's Pov

I surprised Kenma again but this time somethings off. I brushed it off and set my things at the managers room. We need to rest since its night time already and Im gonna help the manager make the dinner.

Next day

Our match starts at 10am and it's 9:55 right now so I gotta go change. Our match is with nekoma, then Ubugawa, Shinzen, and lastly, Fukurodani.

I was running to the gym but I trip and fall. I try reduce the fall but I was catched by Kuroo.

Wait... I thought there is only 3 minutes left before the match. "thank you, Kuroo. But what are you doing here? I thought the match will start in 3 minutes?" I said.

"Well, I know the match will start but I forgot to bring something." he said.  "Well, okay. see you at the gym.

??? pov

Uh, this is horrible. all their attention is to my girlfriend. First is her being covered by the blue boy then now this rooster head. I need to think fast.

 Following her isn't enough. I need to squeeze out more information of her. I want- no. I need her to be my girlfriend even it makes me kill. (oh shoot. i said I won't make a yandere.)

Well, maybe they can still accept volleyball players but I'm not good at volleyball. hmmm.... maybe I can be their spectator. no.... wait.. nah..... well then, she is a hard to get girl. I think she prioritize her family and team. Its decided then.(can you guess what is decided?)

Night time

So I set up a camera to the managers room for her. They can't find it since its too little to see by accident. Ill get it tomorrow.

Hinata's pov

I just finished showering and as I entered the room, it feels like an interrogation room. I don't know why. Probably just my mind but something is strange. I cant see it or hear it. I just ready my futon since I can't find it and sleep in it.

-------

My chapters are only having 300 words and I don't know what add.