꧁part 4 oneshots<3꧂

A/N I think I saw someone request oihina somewhere in the book but I can't remember what chapter they commented it.

oihina brought by the sleep-deprived author-chan. Wait... what will I write?... anyways...

Oikawa's POV

I can't imagine that I, Tooru Oikawa, am now marrying her. The sunshine of the whole volleyball team. It felt like a dream to me but I can see her walking down the aisle with her elegant dress. She stops in front of me.

(uhh... I don't know anything about marriage. WHY DID I THINK THIS WAS A GOOD IDEA!? what will I say first!? vows or question!? vows I think? )

3rd POV

"I, Hinata Shoyo, the bride and future wife of Tooru Oikawa. Promise to protect him and be with him for the rest of my life. I will promise to provide him the love and affection that he needed and never let anything erase my love for him. May this ring symbolizes my love for him." she said while staring at him.

(haha... I suck at vows...)

"I, Tooru Oikawa, the groom and future husband of Hinata Shoyo. Promise to protect her and be with her for the rest of my life. I will never let be lonely. I will never make her stop shining the sun rays that all the people see in her. I will erase all things and forget anyone who tries to erase my love for her. May this ring shows the promise I made for her." He said while staring at her with loving eyes.

"Do you accept Tooru Oikawa as your husband and your partner in life?"

"I do"

"Do you accept Hinata Shoyo as your wife and your partner in life?"

"I do"

"you may now kiss the bride"

Before their lips touch...

*RIIIIIIIIIIING*

"huh? that was a dream? What time is it? 8 am?" he said while turning off his alarm.

"I wish that was true."

---------

SORRY! THAT WAS A LITTLE BIT CRINGY SINCE I DON'T REALLY KNOW WHATS GOING ON SO I JUST WROTE WHAT I KNOW. BY THE WAY, THIS IS INSPIRED BY -satowritz HER BOOKS ARE AMAZING. I think that is all the request so imma end it here. request if you want more.

-author-chan