christmas special

(MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE! I kinda forgot that I said I will continue this, hehe. I need to take a break from my lumine harem brainrot.)

A sunshine is happily skipping towards the school, carrying 2 bags. 1 for practice, and 1 for her gifts. Their practice will be dismissed early for christmas party. (Wait, should the school still be open?)

She have arrived in front the gym. Entering the gym, She said: "Merry christmas, everyone!" While smiling. With the sunshine greeting them, a smile is now plastered to their faces.

"Merry christmas to you too, hinata." Said suga.

After practice.

The team is now preparing for their christmas party. "Daichi-san, can I get something? I will be back soon." She asked. "Sure." The captain answered.

As the girl is walking with her gifts, she can't help but to feel stared. It just her imagination, right? She ignored that feeling and hurried to the gym.

She entered the gym carrying the bag containing her presents for the team. "Hinata! What is in that bag?" Ask nishinoya. Without answering, Hinata opened the bag and handed her gift for her team.

"THANK YOU, KOHAI!" Tanaka and nishinoya said while crying and staring at their gifts. "Your welcome!" She said with a smile. She cojtinued to hand out her gifts. "Merry christmas again, everyone!" They started to celebrate christmas.

??? POV (wait, what is his name again? Oh, it's kenzen. Why did my mind think it's kenma?)

She looks so happy. How I wish that smile is directed to me. I can't get close to her because of those guys. Do they need to learn to never touch someone's possession without permission? I just wanted to hold her or kiss her as my christmas gift.

__________

MERRY CHRISTMAS, EVERYONE FROM THE LAZIEST AUTHOR YOU KNOW. Hehe, I was busy crying over not getting sucrose and qiqi in genshin impact. Sorry, everyone. I don't know what to write. I guess interhigh? BUT I WAS TOO LAZY TOO REWRITE THE WHOLE ARC, AHHH. I don't know what to do. Should I go with oneshots again? Please, I don't really know what to write.

Anyways, I've been wanting to do this so here we go.

Kin list:
Shuichi saihara (danganronpa)
Kenma kozume (haikyuu)
Osamu Dazai (bungou stray dogs)
Hajime hinata (danganronpa)
Kokichi ouma (danganronpa)
Pg kokichi ouma (danganronpa) (the crybaby but can snap one) (only in public.)
Katsuki bakugou (bnha) (I onky kin him when im not in public or im only with my sister.)

Based on the kin list I gave you, what do you think about me? I'm just curious.