꧁Part 3 oneshots <3꧂

A/N me updating is rare so yeah... And its because Cynnamonva uploaded a shuichi asmr. Anyways there will be 3 stories in this part because of uhhh... daily dose of shuichi?

kenhina brought by me panicking because I can't see the setting comment.

3rd POV

Under the tree, Kenma and Hinata are spending their time resting after their matches. Kenma, being kenma, is playing while hinata is watching him play. As hinata watch him play, She felt tired and lean to his shoulder. Kenma got surprised causing him to lose his game. He slowly move her head into his lap and began combing her hair. Soon, he also got tired and fall asleep.

kenma POV

... I woke up by a flash... wait, a flash? and now I hear whispers.

" I told you to check your flash, kuroo"

kuroo? what is he doing here?

" sorry sorry. wait one of them is waking up."

As I open my eyes, I saw the karasuno mom and dad, kuroo and yaku with their phone. Soon enough, Hinata woke up. I think she is confused why yaku, sugawara and daichi are crying while looking at their phones and why am I chasing kuroo.

(not me being jealous of what I wrote.)

kagehina brought by me who is now downloading Shuichi asmrs.

kageyama's POV

I was scrolling through youtube until I saw this hair tutorial. The tutorial said its for beginners... its not gonna hurt to try, right?

Ok, so you need to make a half ponytail... then part the ponytail in half and turn the right part... to the right... then put the left one under and make it as the right part... repeat the instruct- Why is this so hard?

Maybe ill go with another tutorial... there. braided headband? I mean I know how to braid so this must not be that hard, right?

after learning

That one is easy... I think its late right now so I need to rest.

Next day

"Oi hinata, come here," I said as I pat a chair beside me. She comes over and sat. I started by combing the hair slightly and get a part on the right side of her head. Her hair is very soft and not very frizzy so its easy to braid. After that, I pinned it on the other side of her head. I think I remember that the tutorial said to pull the braid lightly so that it gives it more volume? I finished it by combing the hair that is not included in the braid.

I think it turned out well. Anyways, I showed it to the managers first. They were happy and took a picture of her. They showed her the picture and she started complimenting it until we go to the cafeteria. Lets just say they asked me questions on how I did it.

(I got an idea because my sister began combing her hair beside me and I wanted to style it.)

Omihina brought by me dancing because my sister is playing ariana grande in speaker.

(A/N IM VERY SORRY BECAUSE I DONT KNOW HOW TO DO A HOUSE DATE SINCE MY MIND IS VERY DUMB AND ITS THINKING LIKE "bump then hand sanitizer, contact number then house. end" AND I DON'T KNOW WHAT IS A HOUSE DATE. @UsageCrisis IM VERY SORRY. PLEASE FORGIVE ME. PLS ACCEPT THIS INSTEAD BECAUSE I REALLY DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO.)

this will not affect the story and this will happen at the nationals since I'm very not original.

3rd Pov

In the corner, Sakusa will be seen trying to avoid social interaction because of germ. Meanwhile, a jumping tangerine is now lost because of being too excited admiring the fact that they are now in nationals. She saw Sakusa in the corner emitting a "don't touch me, you human full of germs" She tried to introduce herself to the black-haired masked boy.