𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 9

Hinata's pov

Today, I'm training again with Coach ukai (the older one). While riding the car, I felt shivers around my body. Coach Ukai (the younger one) notice my sudden stiffness of the body and said "Hinata, Are you ok?" I just said: " I don't know why but I felt being stared secretly."

We arrived at coach ukai's place. Our first drill there is blocking. I'm about to block when suddenly...

 *click*  *flash*

 I fell on my butt because of the light. We tried to find the owner of the light which comes from the tree but found nothing. We just continue our practice awkwardly which is a good idea because I forgot the incident.

We drove back home completely forgot the incident. When I got home, I ate my dinner and go straight to my room to sleep.

Next day

Kageyama's pov

I'm now practicing the toss coach explained to me. I still bothering at this point that the stalker might be following her. I just remove it in my mind for now because it's affecting my practice. I place the bottles and practice my thoughts.

The bell rang and I ran to my classroom. It is boring as usual and my mind is still thinking about her. I learn that the stalker's name is Kenzen. I was about to walk straight to practice but suddenly I bump into a person. He is on his phone while Im on my thoughts. I pick up his phone and give it to him. He snached it and runs away. "that was weird" I said not knowing it was Kenzen at that time.

Kenzen's POV

That was close. At least, he didn't notice me or else, I won't have any chances with her again. I be careful next time to prevent this from happening.
----------
Well, I guess this chapter is okay so I didn't change it too much.