꧁Part 2 oneshots<3꧂

(A/N So I'm panicking again because I saw that I made the kurohina Oneshot wrong. that was supposed to be a movie. So ill be switching the aquarium into a movie for the kagehina. again, IM VERY SORRY!!! ILL GET RIGHT NEXT TIME!)

Kagehina

KAGEYAMA'S POV

I bought two tickets for a movie. (I'm not gonna say a title since I'm not a big fan of horror so I don't have any movie to type in.) I wonder what kind of popcorn flavor she would like.

(time skip by your multitasking author who is writing this while also, her script for shifting in realities and having an online class. Not to mention that im also making a project and drawing my cosplans.)

I came back and here is the hard part, asking her out. "oi boke. d-do you w-want to go watch a movie?" I asked. "sure~!" She answered. "Meet me at the front gate tomorrow."

(Timeskip by me writting this after waking up at 10 am and to the movie cause im lazy)

She was eating the popcorn beside me right now and the movie didnt even start yet.(me) oh it starts now. The begginning is not that creepy until the first jumpscare. Hinata clinged on my arm and made a little squeak. It was really cute. She did it every jumpscare.

The movie ended and now she scared to go alone to the dining hall and a dark room but turned normal 2 days after.

-------------
Im very sorry. I lost motivation and i need to do my project which is acting and badminton. I wont be discountinue this but also dont expect too much in this story because i am a really lazy author. I dont have motivation to do projects.

BY THE WAY, THIS WILL HAVE A PART 2 BECAUSE I ALWAYS DO TWO STORIES PER ONE SHOT.