9

Once you were home and settled you decided to FaceTime angel so you could explain yourself. You waited for her to pick up and once her face popped up you smiled and she returned the gesture. Then she lifted a brow "soooo, what's with you and those guys?" She asked making you sigh.

You began to tell her all about the day before even going back to when you first saw namjoon in the stairwell and telling her about mika's past with Jin as well. Angel listened to you rant as always putting in her two cents as you two spoke. Once you finished you sighed again but this time dreamily as you thought about how you could actually, possibly become friends with the guys.

Angel squinted at you skeptically and you returned the gesture. "What?" You questioned and angel shook her head "its nothing I was just thinking that you should probably avoid telling Mika about you and Jin being friends... we both know how she is-" you nodded, Mika was very spoiled, and even though she was an adult it didn't matter what it was, if it didn't go her way she threw literal tantrums.

"Yea cause she be getting a little too carried away sometimes.." you agreed and soon after that you two just ended up talking about school and kpop until she had to go somewhere with her roommate. You had been lucky enough to score a dorm with out having to have a roommate only having to leave for food since there was a full bathroom and you used a mini refrigerator and you had your own microwave and snack drawer which you cherished.

After you two hung up you finished out the day and got ready for the next before going to sleep at a decent time.

****
A week later~
After spending more time around Jin namjoon and yoongi you began to take a great interest in them and they became part of your everyday quickly but Today you woke up super excited.

It was Friday and tonight was the first basketball game and you were going to be going with angel and jalen. Mika was one of the cheerleaders so she wouldn't be able to hang out with you until halftime and during the girls and varsity boys games when she didn't cheer.

It was fall and it was getting kind of windy outside so you decided to wear some jeans that complimented your hips, waist and butt along with a cute cropped baby blue sweater that was a size or two too big. You had taken out your braids after the first month of school so now you were rocking your natural hair which was about type 4 c or b since your coils where more defined to the human eye.

Your hair was pretty long reaching your collar bones even with shrinkage. You decided on two cute Afro puffs (reference the picture below!)

After you were satisfied with your looks you checked the time seeing that you had about 45 minutes until you had to leave for school

After you were satisfied with your looks you checked the time seeing that you had about 45 minutes until you had to leave for school. You went to get a water bottle out of your fridge and grabbed a pack of peanut butter crackers in case you got hungry before your lunch break. You double checked to make sure you had everything before grabbing your keys and leaving your dorm.

Once you arrived at your destination You got out of your car locking it and slipping your keys into your pocket before properly swinging your book bag over your shoulder, your first course was about 20 mins walking distance and you didn't have time for that so you always drove. As you began walking into the main building where your first class was you could spot jayden and his brother. You passed them and waved knowing you'd see Jayden in class later and they waved back smiling.

You really hoped today would be a good day. You made your way to mika's moms classroom just like you did everyday since your classroom was right down the hall. When you walked in you saw Mika where she usually was sitting at her moms computer while her mom was standing outside talking animatedly with another teacher.

Once Mika saw you she got up and gave you a hug as usual. "Morning bestieee!" She squealed "morning" you said with a tired smile. Mornings weren't your thing at all. "Are you excited for the basketball game today?" She asked as you both sat down at two of the desk. "Yea I can't wait, its too bad our girls team is lowkey trash though" Mika laughed and you chuckled.

"for real though, atleast junior varsity is decent" she said and you nodded. You two talked until the bell rang and after that you said your goodbyes and separated down different halls. You walked to most of your classes alone and you liked it that way you could just put your airpods in and ignore everything else around you and get to where you needed to be.

As you were walking to the first class you saw namjoon walking in front of you and you had to admit that he looked really good today. Namjoon never really dressed like any of the boys on campus who wore big ass saggy jeans a Gucci belt that technically had no purpose since they were sagging and a white T-shirt or the guys who wore those ugly cargo shorts and long socks and called it a look.

Namjoon put more effort into his appearance and you knew all the girls appreciated it. Today he wore jeans but they were actually pulled up to his hips and he had a belt on with a black T-shirt tucked into his jeans. Over it since it was windy he had on a dark green windbreaker. There was two rings on each hand and he wore a black baseball cap over his head hiding is hair

You shamelessly took a peak at his ass in those jeans and you could've sworn he ain't have all that cake yesterday. Today was gonna be a long day...

Y'all remember when Joon showed up to the airport looking like this and everyone went C R A Z Y cause he was really out here double caked up for NO reason at all? And the fact that the tiddies were just out and about too?? Whew 🥵