Chapter 1 - The Encounter

"Return now, or regret later!"

       The voice over the phone was extremely angry, but Stella ended the call and immediately turned off her smart phone. She gritted her teeth and closed her fist as she grabbed her backpack.    

       She was too exhausted running and hiding from a bunch of body guards who were all wearing black suits. 

       "Huh, huh.. I'm not turning back!", Stella was almost out of breath as she said those words to herself. She is so determined not to quit. She wore a baseball cap, a short wig, and a face mask to disguise herself. 

       She went to the ladies comfort room to change her clothes in order for her not to be recognized by the men who were searching for her.

       When she went out of the comfort room, she saw some of the bodyguards searching for her. Stella continued walking and reached the airport's ground.

       There were too many bodyguards around, and seeing those men made Stella feel nervous enough.

       She moved faster and suddenly, her right leg bumped into a huge box. "Aaahhhh! Gosh it hurts!", Stella exclaimed and rolled down a bit. She felt that there was a sharp thing hit her leg. 

       She ignored her injury and kept going. Luckily, no one noticed her.

       She saw that there was a space in a compartment. She went in to hide herself. As she got in, she heard a crack sound, but obviously she can't identify what was that crack sound because it was too dark inside. 

       Good thing she was able to hide well at the time when there were additional men arrived at the same spot to look for her.

       She closed the compartment well.

       "Have you already found lady Stella?" There was an unknown man who spoke near the box where Stella was hiding.

       The box unexpectedly moved. Stella felt that the box was lifted and transferred to a different location but still moving. 

       Though she can no longer hear some people talking outside, she had no choice but to stay still inside the compartment. She sat down because she felt that her leg got hurt. Due to the movement, she felt dizzy and fell asleep. 

       A few hours later, she was still unconscious when the huge box was slowly taken. 

      "Ladies and gentlemen, on behalf of Narita Airlines and the entire crew, we would like to thank you for taking this trip and we are looking forward to seeing you on board again in the future." It was the voice of the pilot informing the passengers that they have safely arrived. 

       On the other hand, as soon as the huge box and other suitcases were dropped to the ground, someone opened the compartment to check.

       The man was surprised by what he saw and shouted: "Oh my gosh! This is insane!" He hurriedly approached a tall man and reported what he saw. 

       "What's wrong?" A cold voice coming from a superior guy, Adelbert Grey. "Master, please come over and check the instruments' compartment. I think there's a dead body inside!" The man's voice was trembling as he described what he saw. 

       The other men were also surprised upon hearing the report and quickly went to the luggage area.

       The staff led them the way. As they opened the box, they saw a woman wearing light colored skinny jeans covered with blood stains. 

       They were all shocked. They did not know exactly what to do with this woman.

       "Get out!", the master shouted. Stella was awakened by the loud voice. She was a bit confused and frightened at the same time when she saw that there were five people staring at her. 

       She covered her face and said, "Please don't take me! I don't want to go back! Allow me to go!" 

       "Who the hell are you?", Yuko Mori asked the lady as he removed Stella's face mask.

       "You tell me who you are first; Are you one of those men?", Stella curiously asked as she slowly got up.

        "I'm Yuko Mori, and you?", Yuko Mori responded and waited for the lady's response. 

       Stella's eyes got widened upon hearing the man's introduction, then she finally stood up straight and said, "Yuko Mori of Chained Harmony band?" Her tone was full of excitement upon saying those words. 

       She thought of her favorite rock band and she can't believe that they are actually in front of her. 

       She was wearing a loose red blouse and as she stood up, her right shoulder was a slightly exposed. Adelbert Grey's eyes got focused on Stella's shoulder when he noticed a birth mark. 

       "We need to get hold of her, we need to investigate to know if she's dangerous or not." Adelbert Grey uttered those words as he was still looking at the birth mark on Stella's right shoulder. His voice was full of dominance. Obviously he's the leader of the famous rock band, Chained Harmony.