Chapter 11 - Dark Intentions

Laila just came back from the concert hall. She was too busy managing other staff. When she saw Ms. Kim Yoona from afar, she became anxious while walking towards them.

        "I'm fine. I missed you a lot. How about you, did you miss me?", Yoona asked Yuko Mori while softly rubbing Yuko's chest with her palm. 

       She really liked Yuko since childhood. She has been vocal about her feelings. Yuko is her ideal man. Yoona, though she's a Korean, her family became close with Yuko's parents due to business. In fact, Kim family purchased properties in Japan, and used to live there.

       Unfortunately, to Yuko Mori's eyes, Kim Yoona is like a little sister. He never had a romantic feeling toward her. He teased her and said, "Of course, I miss my cute little white rabbit!"

       Yoona frowned when Yuko treated her as little girl. 

       Laila interrupted and said, "Good job guys! We need to go back to the hotel and have a good rest." 

       Laila, as the elder sister of Yuko, she knew that her brother has no feelings for Yoona. She doesn't like Yoona's aggressive personality. Yoona is a childish girl because she was spoiled by her family, especially her elder brother, Kim Jaemin.  

       "Alright, let's go guys!", Yoona told the group. 

       Laila moved closer to Marie and requested, "Ms. Sanders, we are all tired now. If you don't mind, would you please accompany Ms. Kim Yoona for a while until she gets home safely. I'd really appreciate it." 

       "No! I'm going with you guys!", Yoona exclaimed. 

       Yuko pulled Yoona closer and politely said while holding her head, "You may go with us next time. Okay?" 

       Yoona was left with no other choice but to abide. She went out with Marie. Before they left the venue, Laila did not forget to thank Marie and said, "Ms. President, I owe you a lot!" Marie raised her hand and gave Laila a thumbs up.

       The band members started moving out of the venue. Their instruments and other materials were already taken good care of their staff. They were all ready to go, but Ken didn't forget to make a report to his master about what happened to Stella.

                                                          - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 

       Marie took her car from the parking lot and let Yoona take the front seat. While they were on the road, Yoona was so silent. She kept on flipping her phone while looking at the stolen shots she took during the concert. 

       Yoona couldn't tell Marie Sanders about Stella. In her mind, dark intentions were overflowing. According to news, Stella went missing. She can now see chances to keep Stella away from her family, especially from her brother. She must be the first person to find Stella no matter what. 

       Since the beginning, she really didn't like Stella for her brother. She's a possessive younger sister of Kim Jaemin. In the past, Yoona warned Stella not to marry her brother because Stella would only cause troubles to the family. She only uttered those words to frighten Stella, and mainly because she felt that once Kim Jaemin became a family man, she will be disregarded.

       Yoona's thoughts were way too deep and unable to hear Marie's words: "We're here. Get off."

       Marie didn't get an answer, so she asked, "Yoona! Are you okay?"

       "I.. I'm fine. Thanks for the ride!", Yoona answered.

       When Yoona was already out, Marie didn't leave at once, instead, she watched Yoona walking away. Marie felt that Yoona was acting strange. 

       While Marie was driving earlier, she saw that Yoona's sharp eyes kept looking at the new assistant's photo. That was enough reason for Marie to become curious. She suddenly thought that there's a need for her to uncover the mystery about Assistant Jean.