Chapter 10 - Hide and Seek

Ken was standing outside the wash room, still waiting for Stella. Stella quickly dragged him to the corner and hid. She gave Ken a hand sign to be silent. Good thing that the two women from a short distance did not notice them.

       Even if Yoona was not facing towards the wash room, Stella clearly recognized her. She listened to the conversation. Ken also heard that the two were looking for Miss Jean.

       The distance between Stella and Ken was too close. Stella whispered, "Ken, please help me. They should not see me. Tell them that I'm not feeling well."

       Ken understood and agreed. He knew that Miss Jean was previously injured at the airport. He suddenly appeared in front of the two women, bowed to show some respect, and said, "Hello Madame Sanders and Ms. Kim! How may I help you?"

       Marie asked Ken in a polite manner, "Have you seen assistant Jean?" 

       "Miss Jean was badly injured, I think she left to go to a clinic", Ken calmly responded. "Is there anything else that you need?", he added. 

       "Nothing more, thank you!", Marie said to him.

       When Ken left, Marie felt something weird about Yoona so, she asked, "Tell me the truth, why are you so eager to meet the new assistant? What do you need to confirm?"

       "Nothing. Just forget about it, okay?", Yoona said to Marie and started walking.

       Though Yoona pretended that she's no longer interested to meet the assistant, she knew that the hide and seek game is not yet over, especially that she learned from Marie that Miss Jean is a new assistant. 

       "Where are you going?", Marie followed Yoona and asked. "I'll wait for the guys. I'm so excited to see my dear Yuko", Yoona answered.

       Ken saw Marie and Yoona leaving the area, so he finally got a chance to go back to Stella. They both secretly left the concert hall. Ken accompanied Stella until they reached the private tour bus. He said that he needed to go back and left . 

       Stella stayed inside the private bus. While being alone, she kept thinking about her situation. She felt that things around her became more complicated. Being able to see Kim Yoona at the concert event was really unexpected. She wanted to leave, but unable to. She signed a contract and agreed to be the band's assistant.

                                                               - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 

       Chained Harmony's concert ended smoothly. It was successful. Even if the artists already left the stage, a loud cheer coming from the fans can still be heard at the back stage. 

       As soon as the band members went back to the dressing area, Kim Yoona excitedly approached them and said, "Congratulations guys! It was an amazing show!"

       The band members were surprised to see Ms. Kim Yoona. Adelbert was the most shocked among the four. Stella's exposure during the concert suddenly crossed Adelbert's mind. He became worried about her. He looked everywhere, but did not see Stella.

       Only Yuko managed to greet Kim Yoona back and said, "Hey, what's up? How have you been, little sister?"