Chapter 2 - A Die Hard Fan

Chained Harmony band consists of four members. Looking at their current status, they are extremely famous not only in Japan, but all over the world. 

       They are having their World Tour this time, and they have just arrived in South Korea. Most of the time, the band's privacy is usually compromised.

       The members are always being followed by their die hard fans, but the situation where Stella got stuck with is quite different. 

       The group started leaving the airport when one of them spoke from being silent, "I told you guys, we should've used our private plane. Look at what happened!" It was Van Mayer, the bass guitarist of the band.

He's a half American and half Japanese guy with a silent-type personality. His physical feature is undeniably manly.   

       "No time for regrets. Let's get out of here." Adelbert Grey's voice sounded a little irritated with the situation. Dave Nakamura raised his hand and pointed his finger at Stella and said: "Whether you like it or not, you need to go with us." 

       Dave Nakamura is the drummer of the band. He has a jolly personality but there are times that he can also be in a serious mode. Unlike other members, he has a bigger and stronger physique. 

       Stella did not move and never responded to Dave. She pinched her cheek to test if she's just dreaming or not. She then realized that what just happened earlier was real. 

       Seeing the whole situation, Yuko Mori gave a friendly reminder to his colleagues, "Hey guys, be friendly. She's really scared right now." His tone was an expression of a worried elder brother. 

       Yuko Mori was the keyboardist of the band. He has a warm personality. He's also easy to get along with. In fact, he's the one in-charge in dealing with the public relations team for the band.  

       "If I go with you, do you promise that you'll let me go after I have proven my innocence?" Stella furiously asked them.

       Adelbert Grey responded quickly, "We'll see.." 

       Stella was not really convinced but she still followed them obediently. She pinched herself again to check if she's dreaming or not. Seeing the four members of the band from behind made her feel she's in cloud 9.

       They went out with a different route in order to escape from the fans waiting for them at the arrival area.

       When they finally reached their private tour bus, they went in quickly with Stella. 

       As soon as they got inside, Adelbert Grey pushed Stella to the long soft couch and shouted: "Now, talk! Who are you? Why did you invade our instruments' compartment?"

       Stella froze and unable to answer the questions thrown at her directly. Dave Nakamura interrupted and loudly said, "Oh man, another Paparazzi followed us?"

      "A Paparazzi? No, I'm not!  I never intend to follow you guys." Stella was so eager to explain her side.

       "Hahaha! If not, what are you? A spy or a die hard fan?" Dave laughed while teasing her. 

      Peeking at the angry faces in front of her, she said, "I.. I'm so sorry if I secretly invaded the compartment."

       Stella was not yet finished explaining when Dave spoke and said, "This is a new trick huh?! So, you followed us all the way here. How did you get in without being noticed by the airport staff?"

       "Alright, I can explain everything. After this, I need to go to Kanazawa as soon as possible. Someone is waiting for me there. So please, let me go." She spoke with a calm face.

       "Are you out of your mind? You are already in South Korea now!" Yuko Mori informed Stella in a confused tone. Stella's mind went blank and she can't even move upon knowing it. It was as if her whole body got paralyzed.