The Letter

I've been working non stop. Only time I do rest is when I pass out from lack of energy or to eat. My skin kept disintegrating and regrowing.

We soon got the letter. All might appeared and people started to boo at him and throw food including me. He said I would start soon in class 1A.

After the message everyone congratulated me. Sort of mostly kurogiri.

Time Skip

Today was the first day of ua. Kinda happy because I haven't had a normal childhood since that day.

I walked up to a huge door. Wow must be tall people. I then here someone beside me. Izuku! My face turned to disgust. I walk in not paying attention to him.

A boy walked in front of me saying stuff while swinging his arm up and down.. I wasn't paying attention all I got was his name was iida. There was a seat in the vary back. Yes! I thought going for it but a kid with white and red hair took it.

I glared at him. He looked at me confused. I held my middle finger at him. He was confused and shocked. I turned to see the only seat open was beside bakugou.

I then hear iida tell everyone to sit down. I whimpered a little and sat down beside him. "What do you think you doing?!" He asked screaming. "Nothing Brick head" I said calmly. "Why you bitch I blow you sky high." He said.

I smirked at him. "I might take you up on that." I said. He got mad but a man in a yellow sleeping bag came in. "Shut up" he said. He stepped out of his bag. "If your here to make friends then leave now." He said. I knew exactly who he was. My first instinct was to run.

Me and him has some run in before. Let's put it like this he hates my guts.

Bakugou looked at me confused on why I flinched. "Get ready and meet me on the training field."

We went to get ready. I walked into the bathroom. Unfortunately I still had skin healing and scars. I took my shirt off. "O my goodness what happened to you?!" They asked. I rolled my eyes. "My Quirk now leave me alone." I said. 

They backed up from my cold tone. I heard someone talk. "She acts like bakugou kinda. Except a lot calmer." They said. I ignored it and walked out

I walked into the field. "Ok who would like to go first?" Aizawa asked. I was more than confused. He held a ball. "Bkugou." He said. And again there I go into outer space.

I then hear my name. "F/N! You think you can ignore me. Come up here and do it!" Aizawa said mad.

Again the urge to run is there but I push it away. I think he feels it to. I better watch out for him. "yes sir." I said. I'm guessing I use my quirk. I take my glove off and role up my sleeve. My skin was still not there fully so it wasn't the best sight.

I turn the ball to dust. Everyone was in aww. "I said throw it not turn it to dust." He said "what's the point if there's no ball. You said use my quirk and I did. Plus the ball is going. As the air takes it." I said. He rolled his eyes and put infinity.

Can't remember what other test there were so time Skip brought to you by sexy bakugou.

School was over and I was heading back. Untill deku came over to me. "F/n! Hi umm my mom wanted to see you." He says.

If I go with him I can figure out his quirk. I see Shigaraki again. "What is he doing here. "Ok but hold on I need to talk to my boyfriend." I said. He smiled and nodded.

I walked to Shigaraki. "Hay I'm going to figure out more about his quirk but I won't be back till later tonight." I said. He sighed. "Fine but don't get close to them again." He said. I rolled my eyes "don't worry I wont. Give me a hug." I said.

His face scrunched up in disgust. "Eeww no" he said. "There watching" I said. He rolled his eyes and hugged me. "Ill make you pay." He said. I knew I would probably be over worked again.

I left back to izuku. "Ok let's go." I said. He nodded and we went to his house.

Izukus mom opened the door. Her eyes went wide. "f/n?"she said. I didn't smile I just nodded.

I hate this place. "Yes Mrs Midoriya." I said. I then hear screaming. Really?! Why are they here.

We walk in and I see bakugou and his mom. She stops fighting and looks at me. "F/n?" She asked. I got annoyed by that question. "Please stop asking that" I said.

Mrs bakugou and Mrs Midoriya looked at each other. "So what am I doing here?" I asked wanting to leave. I came in here to find out about his quirk. Other then he can't control it.

"Umm we wanted to see how you were doing." She said. I nodded "I'm fine" I said. Bakugou gave out "why am I here for?! She clearly doesn't want to be here either!" He said. Mrs bakugou hit him up side the head.

We sat down at the table and eat. "So f/n what have you done all these years." Mrs Midoriya asked. "Worked." I said.

She looked up confused. "What you thought I went back to the hell hole orphanage." I said. She was shocked that I cussed.

No one spoke. "So who do you live with?" Mrs bakugou asked. "I live with people." I said. Everyone sweat dropped.

I looked at the time. Looks like I have to go. I have a mission tonight. "Sorry but I have to work." I said. They looked at me confused.

"It's 11:00 at night you idiot." Bakugou said. "I have night shift. Glad to see you again. " I said "will we see each other again?" The moms asked.

I looked at them "to be honest I hope I never have to see you again." I said. They were both shocked. Mrs bakugou came up to me. "Listen you little brat. Don't you dare talk to us like that. She did nothing but raise you and you act like she beat you!" She said poking me in the chest.

I grabbed her finger. "First off don't touch me or this glove might slip off and turn that finger to dust. Second I barley knew the lady but now I know we're izuku got his weak side from." I said.

Bakugou got up "DONT YOU DARE THREATEN MY MOM!"  He said. I shrugged my shoulders. "Look I didn't want to be here but I have to go. I then get a phone call.

"Shit." I said picking it up. I held my finger to my lip.

"Hello?" I asked. "What do you mean hello! Get your ass down here! When you get here you will be severely punished! Do you understand me you bitch!" He said. I felt a chill go down my spine.

"I understand I'll be down in a few." I said. I hung up.

"Who was that?" Izuku said. "Well just say my boss for now." I said. "And what was he talking about when he said punish?" Mrs bakugou asked. "Doesn't matter but I have to go." I said leaving before they could say anything.