I'm back!

All might gets up but he looks different. He is skinny and looks weak. I start to laugh. "Really this is the great all might?!" He looks at me in shame. "F/n stop!" Aizawa said. "Told you even a weakling can beat him now." I said.

"M-my times up." He said. I stared at him. "So the symbol of pease is actually a coward how ironic. Every villain was so scared and now look at him." I said.

They looked at me like I was mad probably am. "Soo either way im a free women." I said starting to leave. "Actually your not." Aizawa said. "But we had a deal!" I said.

Aizawa used his quirk. "And I will hold up to that kinda. You will stay in the dorms and go to class 1A. You will stay until you graduate and if your not good by then you will go back to jail." He said.

"But you said I could go free!" I said. I was taken to the dorms.

My personal guard John (made by me) had me cuffed. He smiled at me and brought me in. Everyone was watching me. "Thanks And don't worry I have no business with them. Have I good day!" I said smiling at him. He laughed "sometimes I wonder how you got into jail or how your crazy. Have fun though and I don't want to see you in jail again." He said and left.

"You seem to know him well." Mina said probably mad. "Ya he was the only one who was not so scared that they would feed me. Of course I bit him one or twice but after a while he wasn't so bad." I said. "Why didn't you feed yourself?" Dinki asked. "Because they had me in a straight jacket." I said.

They weren't that shocked. Mina came up to me. "Why?" I looked at her blankly. "Same reason as always. I hate heros and heros hate me." I said.

Kirishima jumped in. "Did we mean nothing to you?!" He asked. "Well a few of you made a small dent in my heart but I'm able to push that off easy." I said.

I jumped on the couch. "Either way it's over now. I'm not with the lov so no need to worry about trying to kill anyone for now." I said.

Deku looked at me. "For now?" He asked. "Well no one knows the future so that means something can happen were I have to kill someone." I said

"You haven't changed a bit" todoroki said bored. "Why would I? People hate me. When you all look at me I can see fear. What's the point when that's all you ever will see." I said.

Someone then smashes into the room. "F/n!" Bakugou screamed. I jumped up and he hugged me? "Do you know what could have happened?!" He said. Everyone was shocked. "You could have died! Don't do that again." He said.

His face softened. My heart's pounded in my chest. Am I blushing? "It's ok don't worry I'm fine. Thanks for worrying about me." I said pulling him into a hug.

He pulled away and realized everyone was there. "What the hell are you extras looking at!" He said. Everyone then left.

"Don't do it again." He said quiting down. "No promises but I will try." I said still a little confused. "Why do you care?" I asked. "Because you saved my life even after I ruined your. I've been meaning to say sorry but I guess I just-" I cut him off. "It's ok bakugou" I said. "But it's not and I know your still hurting from it." He said.

"I've gotten over it jail really changes you." I said laughing. He chuckled. "If you want you can hang out with me but I won't be nice to you! I will blow your ass sky high" He said. I nodded "ok but I'm tired I'll see you later." I said.

I walked into my room. I took my shirt off to see my arm. They missed it but when I attacked shigaraki he touched my skin and it disintegrated.

Here I am patching myself up and then go to bed. I will have a long day tomorrow.