Why?

I was heading to class. People avoid me and I mean everyone. Reporters are outside asking if they really let me here.

I was walking with my head down. I must admit I am sad about what I did but I can't do anything about it. No matter were I go people are afraid.

I was almost there when I felt someone bump into me. I looked up. "What are you doing with your head down?" Bakugou asked. "Why are you talking to me?" I said laughing.

I stared me down "I'm not like these damn extras!" He said. I laughed more "you sure aren't" I said laughing. We came to the door.

"What's that supposed to mean!" Bakugou screamed as I walked into the class.

When I walked in everyone went quite. Of course bakugou still is talking. "HA I AM DAMN WELL TALKING TO YOU!" he screamed.

I laughed more "it means your not like the rest. Your special." I said. "I know I am I don't need you to tell me that" he said smirking like a idiot.

The only seat open was by bakugou. "Hay bakuho guess what I'm
seating by you!" I said. He grunted and the looked at me real quick. "What did you call me?!" He screamed.

Aizawa cut him off. "You have free period. Don't be to loud" he said.

I sat still as everyone else gathered. Even bakugou went to talk to his friends. Even if he doesn't admit it he cares for them.

I sat alone staring at the wall. I guess even out of prison I'm still alone. It would probably be easier to just go back. I planned on leaving Japan and going to America and restarting. Maybe even become a hero.

Unfortunately life isn't that nice.

I sat there until I felt a tap on my shoulder. I looked over to see deku. "Hmm?" I don't feel like speaking.

"Umm I wanted to say sorry for when we were little" he said. I could feel some of the classes eyes on me. Watching as if I'm going to kill them. "Doesn't matter it's all in the past. Either way I'm actually ok with how things turned out. Other then right now." I said glaring at aizawa.

He opened his eyes. "Stop staring I'm not going to burst into flams" he said in a tired voice. "You promised my freedom and I'm stuck here. I might as well be in prison. Least there people aren't staring at me like I'm about to kill them all." I said turning to some who is watching.

They quickly turned there heads. "Well you did try one time and I did the best I could. Either was you made it worse when you almost killed shigaraki." He said. By this time everyone was watching me.

"I saved all might. Without me he would be dead. Plus people would be happy that he is dead." I said. "It also proves that you have no loyalty." He said now angry.

I laughed "you always had a special hate to me. Why is that?" I asked. He paused "you kill with out any care. It's like you care for no one but yourself. You are exactly what anvillain is like." He said in a monotone voice.

"So straight forwards. I guess that's why your my favorite hero." I said smirking. He looked shocked. "What villains can't have favorite heros to?" I said laughing.

"Why do you still call yourself a villain?" Todoroki said. "What do you mean?" I asked. "I mean your here right? You saved bakugou. You saved all might. If anything your someone who could be the no 1 hero" he said in a serious tone.

I laughed "first off kid-" "I'm not a kid I'm around your age of not older." I shrugged. "People would be to frightened to ever think of me as a hero. Second I would never want to be no 1 hero." I said.

He nodded and the bell rang.

It's now lunch and bakugou dragged me to his lunch table. Of course people sat farther away and his friends just stared at me.

"Quit staring at her." He said. Soon they started to talk to each other. "Hay f/n why did you become a villain?" Kirishima asked. "Because it was my only choice at the time." I said. Bakugou looked away.

"Hay who do you think will be no 1 hero?" Mina asked. "Bakugou" I said. Bakugou snapped his head to me. "He is able to mask his self better. Villains don't just watch there quirks. The best watch emotions to. If we know your feelings then we can turn it against you. This can bring you down mentally and then you become more vulnerable physically." I said

"Can you give us an example?!" Dinki said. "I guess but dont get angry if I say anything you don't like." I said.

I looked around and saw kirishimas hair. Lots of hair spray. Black roots coming from the bottom and his scar. "Kirishimas look at me." I said

He was worried. "why so worried. What do you have to hide? What is your past? Is that just a mask. Your fake. Your face your hair all over it. The way you act is nothing but fake. Your alone and always will be." I said.

He started to shake and I quit. Mina hugged him from the side. They looked at me amazed and scared. "Also you need to dye your hair again." I said.

"You could have went easier on him" dinki said. "You damn well asked her to all she did was do as told so stop being baby!" Bakugou said