Jail

This could have a trigger warning in it ⚠️

I woke up to a white room and a beep. I'm in a hospital.

I couldn't use my quirks. My hand Is cuffed to the bed. Probably has something that makes my quirks not work.

I hear the door open. "Hello young f/n." All might said gloomy. "Why so sad?" I asked looking at him. He looked at me confused. "Y'all can come in." He said.

Deku, his mom, bakugou, his mom, and dad, also a bandaged mummy probably aizawa came in.

I sighed "now I know why. They are pretty depressing hu?" I asked laughing. No one laughed. Ugggg boring.

"Ok get to the chase. I have either jail or a death bed I have to go to. I wouldn't want to be late to that." I said trying to joke.

"How can you do that?!" Deku asked. "Well I say words and you talk back it's called a conversation" bakugou cut me off. "That's not what he meant!" I laugh like a crazy person.

I finally stopped. "Why?" Aizawa asked. "Why what?" I asked knowing
"Why do all this you had a future." Aizawa said.

"Me and you both know that's a lie. People hate me before they even know what I did. I mean you should know. Since the first day we meet you had a hate to me." I said.

He looked away. "How can you sit there and not care. Look at aizawa! You helped do this to him." All might said.

I stared at aizawa. I smirked and looked at him "your right I shouldn't have cared for him and finished him off." I said.

They were taken back by this. "What happened to you?" Deku's mom asked. "Well life I would say. I little if this a little of that. Question why are they here?" I said.

"I was hoping they could help you connect and reach you." Aizawa said. "O ok. Soooo am I going to be sent to death or jail or what?" I said. "How can you take it so lightly?" Bakugou
Asked.

"Well it's always been be the best or die. Unfortunately I showed I was not the best so here we are." I said.

"You will not be dieing today young f/n" all might said. "to bad would have been easier." I said looking out the window.

"Easier?" Aizawa said. "Don't matter now I'm sure your not here to check up on me. What do you want?" I asked. "We need answers.  Keiko please come in" all might said.

A girl that had h/c (hair color) and gold eyes came in. She kinda looked like me.

"Hay girl what's your last name?" I asked. "Doesn't matter and im not girl I'm Keiko." She said. "What ever you say girl." I said.

"She is a new hero. Her quirk can share memories of another person." All might said. What?! "No" I said

"What?" She asked. "I said no you won't know we're there hide out is because they made sure to make me forget just in case I failed." I said.

I don't want to see them. "It's not just that we need to see what you've seen. Your hiding stuff." Aizawa said.

"What's wrong sweetie?" Mrs bakugou asked. She saw I was shaking. "I'm not your sweetie and Your not letting that thing into my mind." I said. I started to try and get out the cuffs. The girl looked hurt.

"Bakugou, midoriya hold her down." Aizawa said. They grabbed me and held me down. The girl activated her quirk. I closed my eyes but I could still see it.

Flashback 8

"Get it right now! If you fail you won't be the only one punished!" Shigaraki said. "I can't it hurt" I said. "I don't care if you have no skin. I don't care if you actually split in half. You will get this correct. Who called you the monster?! Who hated you for just protecting yourself?! Your alone and all ways will be!" He said.

He slapped me and I stopped crying. He's right they did this to me. I'll kill them all.

Blood lust pored out of me. "Good girl" shigaraki said. I kept working until I had no more skin and I fell to the ground.

Kurogiri came out and picked me up. "Your to young for this." He said. "It's ok I can bare it." I said. He laughed "you truly are going to be the best villain." He said.

We went inside and he bandaged me up. "Thanks" I said. He nodded "I'm sorry for whats about to happen." He said. I was confused but I knew it would be bad.

Age 10
"Don't scream or it will get worse. You should know this by now." Shigaraki said. Kurogiri was whipping me. They were training me to hold pain.

I cried and held my screams in. I was chained arms up.  "Don't cry! Crying is weakness!" Shigaraki screamed again. I held it back the best I could. I won't fail. "Imagine the people you hate on the ground dead. The people who wronged you dead." He said.

I did and it didn't help. If anything it made it worse. "Block out emotions!" He said. This went on for hours.

12 years old

I was fighting shigaraki with both quirks. My skin was almost gone but I pushed on. No emotions on my face.

Soon I had him on the ground. "Good" he said smiling creepily. "You will be the best villain this world will ever seen" He said.

I smiled at him the same way. "Did you ever think otherwise?" I asked.

"We have a mission tonight." He said. I nodded and we left.

We came up to see 5 new heros arrive. Of course I destroyed them no problem. They were on the ground. Some were crying.

I walked up to one of them. He held his face together. I held my hand to his throat. "Don't he has a child a wife. If you have a heart spare him please" she begged.

Shigaraki was watching. He got up and came to me. "F/n" he said threatening. I didn't want to but I have to.

"I'm sorry sir but I have to. Your girl will survive." I said. He then broke down in tears. I don't think I can.

"I'm sorry shigaraki I can't." I said he went to kill him but I held my hand to his throat. "No, get out of here." I said.

The man and the rest ran away. Unfortunately I didn't pay attention and shigaraki broke my arm. "You will pay for this." He said and dragged me away.

After that I never let anyone go alive again.

End of flash backs