alternate ending

So here is a alternate ending. I will leave off where you were getting married to him. Thought that's the best place to leave it.

It's been a couple of years and today is me and Bakugou's wedding. I'm wearing mrs bakugous old dress. It is beautiful!

I heard the music playing. I walked slowly to the amazingly dressed bakugou katsuki.

Kirishima was the preacher for today. "Do you katsuki bakugou take f/n aizawa to be your lawfully wedded wife?" Kirishima asked.

"I do" Bakugou said. "And do you f/n aizawa take katsuki bakugou to be your lawfully wedded husband?" He asked. "I do" I said.

"Then by the power vested by a online computer! I hear by announce you to be husband and wife you may -" bakugou didn't let him finish and kissed me.

Kirishima blushed "ok then... Let's party!" He screamed.  Bokugou draged to to dance. He twirls me around.

The song turn into a slow song. He held me close and  put his head on mine. We looked into each other's eyes. He slowly lend in. His lips hovered over mine.

"I love you" he said slowly. Is breath smelt like cinnamon.

"I love you to" I said kidding him. He pulled away. "I was supposed to kiss you!" He said. I laughed "than kiss me" I said he royghly kissed me.

What have you done to me Bokugou.

The end